What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Zen Pakets a Bad Joke for Old Players

1235»

Comments

• wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2019

strathkin said:
    So, we are still restricted from getting the account wide Defender bag and from getting extra unique character slots. No surprise on the character slots, but I was thinking the bag from the defender pack would be included.

You are right there is a defenders bag of holding not sure if this was a oversight are just left out of patch.

Hey everyone. We have in fact read this thread and had been looking into what approach to take with these items, which was slowed a bit by the holidays.

In a future update, if you purchased the old version of a race pack then you will receive the new account unlock items in the reclaim agent.

This would mean that owning the Dragonborn Legend Pack will now grant the account unlock of the Guard Drake and Black Dragon Ioun Stone and the Feywild pack will now grant a 12 slot reclaimable bag.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I am confused. Why would we get the Defender bag?
    I don't see there is a Defender bag in "Dragonborn Rack pack".
    Defender bag is in "Defender of Neverwinter pack".

The patch note is about "The Knight of the Feywild Pack" and "The Dragonborn Legend Pack".

The Dragonborn Legend pack already had one character slot. You got that slot one years ago. Why would they give you one extra slot?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User

I am confused. Why would we get the Defender bag?
    I don't see there is a Defender bag in "Dragonborn Rack pack".
    Defender bag is in "Defender of Neverwinter pack".

The patch note is about "The Knight of the Feywild Pack" and "The Dragonborn Legend Pack".

The Dragonborn Legend pack already had one character slot. You got that slot one years ago. Why would they give you one extra slot?

Guardian of Neverwinter pack was updated to the defender of neverwinter pack..
    edited January 2019
    Well, that is why I was confused. The patch note did not mention Guardian of Neverwinter pack and noworries did not talk about it neither.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    Well, adding an Embroidered Bag of Holding to the Guardian of Neverwinter pack account wide part might be the easiest solution here.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!

I notice the new packs all get a month of vip and a race reroll now.

Just saying.

You mean all the new race pack has a race reroll.
    The Dragonborn Legend pack also had a race reroll.