test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Hunter Armor Crafting - Leather Crafting Level 26+ Armor where is it??????

firebird53firebird53 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Why is all the Level 26 + Leather crafting Armor for Rogue ... and there is none for Hunter?
All the Lower level Armor was for both, is this a game bug in crafting or oversight?
I looked in Armor crafting and tailoring and there is nothing there for Hunter either .. not that there would be ... (( other than in some other games .. at higher levels .. Hunter's use Chain Mail armor))
I smell a rat or a bug??

Comments

• firebird53firebird53 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am not talking about Pants. shirts and belts!
    I went through the armor to craft .. and at some point some is for hunter again ,... .seems like they screwed up and should have made it all for both. Patches anyone ?????
  • free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I was going to make a post about it too. Yeah, there appear to be missing recipes for armors for Hunter Ranger. Just search 'hide' and compare it with 'skin'.
    as you get around Level 50 . it changes to hunger with no rogue ... and then back .... Devs need to patch this .. it must be an error
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    I hope the devs address this too. seems like they may have forgot to associate rogues and hunter rangers with the same armor for those levels.