test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Festival: Free Refinement Pack not showing

hamadi01hamadi01 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I can not find at the Zen Market window the free item (Refinement Pack) to reclaim today friday 21th. Could not claim the winter wolf yesterday (no winter wolf anywhere).

Am I searching at the wrong place?

Comments

• woodwar73woodwar73 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    You're not searching the wrong places. Cryptic have messed up and the free gifts aren't appearing for people. They will fix it of course...eventually...happens every year!
  • captfabulouscaptfabulous Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Same here, not seeing it.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    If you claimed the winter wolf last year you won't be able to claim it this year. I believe the free gifts reset 6-7 hours after daily reset.
  • cooljinxcooljinx Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Free refinement pack still not showing.
  • herushanforumherushanforum Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Not seeing it either and nothing yesterday as well.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Check in an hour. I think in the past the gifts have reset when events reset not when the daily reset is.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are not there though since that's the way things go around here.
  • alphalostalphalost Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here its not showing for me too :(
  • heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Well i was able to claim a 2nd winter wolf even though i have one in stable but no point to do that. But today i can still claim the free wolf but no free refinement pack,
  • ironweb#6588 ironweb Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Neither one here also.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Same here, nothing showing.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    According to their twitter the item should be up now. According to my check in the game one minute ago, it isn't.
    Someone forgot to switch something on again.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • taalar#3515 taalar Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Just checked. not there for me.
  • cooljinxcooljinx Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Yup, nothing showing for me still.
  • logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Nothing is showing for me either. Please fix!
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Still nothing. @nitocris83 @kreatyve sorry to bug you, but the free item thing is bugged again.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I think that the tweet was a scheduled tweet, and not one indicating that the problem has been fixed yet. I am not sure, cause people are busy, so this message is not going to be orange.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • paedurespaedures Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    before i get to far into this, is todays' item 1 per account or 1 per character? I ask because i did finally have it appear but once claimed it was gone for everyone else...
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    paedures said:

before i get to far into this, is todays' item 1 per account or 1 per character? I ask because i did finally have it appear but once claimed it was gone for everyone else...

1 per account
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Everything is one per account. The "Winter Wolf" is technically one per account too. However, since it is a Zen store mount, one character gets it, every character can claim it. i.e. 2 months later, you create a new character and it can claim it at that time too.
    What I am trying to say is: it is the nature of the item to make it account wide and it is not the nature of the offer.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • elsiehelps#2667 elsiehelps Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    12/28 Free item is not showing in Zen Store. Should have become active 6 hours ago. Please clarify.