test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 - Just Tr's

terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
Hi Guys,

I just wanna say what probably many players saids.
I'm talking about Tr's. I cant understand one thing. Why in almost every mod, that class is really Overpower. Class as Tr, give alot of possibility to do anything.
We have statistics like : power, crit, arm pen, recovery, defence, deflect and more. Every statistic give us something. For example:

- U wanna deal more dmg and get more heal, than u use POWER.
- U wanna have more chance to hit with Critical Strike, than u use CRIT.
- U wanna be able to hit strong tanky classes, than u use ARM. PEN.
- U wanna have less cooldown on ur encounters or daily powers, than u use RECOVERY.
- U wanna be more tanky, than u use DEFENCE and DEFLECT.

Every statistic give us something. So my question is, why TR no need alot of those statistic to be 1st tank and dps same on PVP match.

If i play OP - Paladin, than i have to choose what i wanna to be, or tank, or healer, or dps, or buffer debuffer. I cant be tank and dps same time.
I cant have 25k+ recovery to get less cooldowns in my encounters or dailys and be the best tank and dps on same time.

To DEVS, so tell me, why Tr's can do that? Why class like that give so alot of combinations?
Tr need 4k -5k deflect to get almost 100% chance to deflect, Trs no need arm pen to kill tanky class, couse he have piercing dmg. Tr no need crit couse he can crit from stealth, tr no need alot movemet speed to be really fast. Tr need alot of recovery and power and he is tank and dps in the same time.

Why? Couse Feats give him this all, what other class need spend points for any of those statistics.

So to Devs, please rework this class, or give the cap for recovery. THis is really annoying when i get sb cb over and over. in every 7sek i get cb sb cb sb. and just one stuck cc immune.

if someone made a tr let him to maid a choice what tr he want to play, more tanky, dps, or stunner, with high recovery, not 3 of those in same time.

If i have alot of defense deflect on my op than i wanna feel sefety. but if tr comes give me cb and sb and hit me from GC, than i get 50-60k per hits, 3 4 hits and im die, and i cant do alot, becouse my defense deflect not work. Why i should use that statistics when TR as class no need arm pen to get dmg.

i have proposition. REmove all heals from pvp, from mounts, insignias, and other sources. Left only heal from spells. Remove piercing dmg , than will be mutch fair. THan statistics what im talking about make sense.

Couse if i see in every mod tr who have 30kills and 0-2 deads this is something wrong. And that situation is in every new MOD.

I just cant understand that.

CHEARS. :):)

Comments

• leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    developers took every single thing that is super hard to balance for pvp in any game, ever. and gave it to one of the classes. suprise suprise! its overpowered! it was overpowered it is overpowered and it always will be overpowered.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    and in the pve forums they cry about how they are a useless weak class nerfed/balanced to oblivion. It is very strange indeed
    how polarized the 'opinions" are
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Dude. They gave away pvp to TRs, GFs and GWFs years ago. TRs have been overpowered since mod 5. Other classes get their turn at flavor of the month every once in a while but I've never seen any evidence that the developers have any interest in balancing pvp or willingness to do so.

I stopped playing my TR in mod 5 when it became much too easy, with a middling-geared toon, to go on a murder spree without dying once. PVP, at this point, exists to feed players who are looking for exactly that.
    "balance" oh sweet sweet "balance", in what other game can you make character deal half the damage and have them still remain with the relatively same winrate :D
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Instead of complaining about "TR" class which has been nerfed a lot mod 15, you should make one yourself.
    I can't wait to see you try (lol)
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    piercing damage is useless on pve, it's there just to break pvp,... but devs will never remove it, cos one class (guess which) always has to be overpowerd no matter what. I thought on mod15 finally they made some balances and it comes out TRs are even more overpowerd and broken than before... what a joke lol
  • eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Will you ever leave us alone? No matter how DEVs nerf us, its never enough for you as long as we are not seeing amazing "0!" of critical damage while trying to stab OP (if they doesnt stun and nearly instant kill you by some sort of huge golden sword right after that while gaining seemingly unlimited hp). You know what? Everything you did, every single complain every single nerf that hits us will just make us more and more annoying as we will be finding worse and worse things how to at least slow your nearly immortal tank classes that are btw one of the worst problems of pvp that nobody is talking about.. guess why (unless you get few hits by piercing damage which results in these complains and even more nerfs for us even in regular patchnotes just to keep you silent in your immortality with dcs healing your back in case someone dares to take single hitpoint out of you). Thats just non bis often pvp TR point of view, now take it into your endless hp/stun powers by waving your goddamn maces in the air while crying to devs TR managed to kill you. (yeah there is hate in this post but look on the threads in pvp section, look at patchnotes every mod, look at the hate we have to take every day from you guys, and then wonder why I posted this to return you favor.)

Will you ever leave us alone? No matter how DEVs nerf us, its never enough for you as long as we are not seeing amazing "0!" of critical damage while trying to stab OP (if they doesnt stun and nearly instant kill you by some sort of huge golden sword right after that while gaining seemingly unlimited hp). You know what? Everything you did, every single complain every single nerf that hits us will just make us more and more annoying as we will be finding worse and worse things how to at least slow your nearly immortal tank classes that are btw one of the worst problems of pvp that nobody is talking about.. guess why (unless you get few hits by piercing damage which results in these complains and even more nerfs for us even in regular patchnotes just to keep you silent in your immortality with dcs healing your back in case someone dares to take single hitpoint out of you). Thats just non bis often pvp TR point of view, now take it into your endless hp/stun powers by waving your goddamn maces in the air while crying to devs TR managed to kill you. (yeah there is hate in this post but look on the threads in pvp section, look at patchnotes every mod, look at the hate we have to take every day from you guys, and then wonder why I posted this to return you favor.)

here is your problem and here is why you should be ignored. you know TR. you know nothing else. you are like all other TR.
    TR is very easy. all you have to do is manage your own class. what other classes do, doesnt matter. they cant stun you becouse ITC, they cant hurt you becouse 85% deflect severity and you can hurt them becouse piercing.
    You dont have to know what CW shield on tab does, or what OP shield does.
    TR is broken overpowered, its not opinion, its a fact. Devs just started fixing some bugs with TR and bless them for that.
    In league if you reduce champions damage by 20% their winrate goes down from 52% to 30%. If you were to reduce TR damage by 50% almost nothing would change, just think how broken that is.
    edited December 2018
    Thats true however with the latest ITC changes it doesnt even work properly when trying to use it. Im not arguing about tr being too strong in pvp, what Iam doing is pointing out on these cries , little effort to actualy balance things or offer something else into the table. Lets be honest- without ITC, high recovery and BB spam, without SoD... what are we? Answer is: walking targets that can sometimes go nearly invisible (why nearly? because you are visible at certain distance) Thats what Iam trying to say. Dont just attempt to nerf everything to the hells without considering its consequences towards class because that is what got us into this mess in the first place.
    Now about who should be ignored: Indeed we are ignored while people who are just worsening things for both sides arent, you cant deny it.
    And yes I know little about tank classes besides of things I have experienced (again stop repeating ITC- you dont know much about this power or its execution obviously). And if we return back to piercing, Its normal seeing gfs, ops dominating through their immortality in pvp, which is taking far more skill and players to take them down as well while dealing insane damage.

Yes, TR is abusable and things we are seeing in pvp are not what TR should be supposed to be. But dont take away only things that are usefull without even trying to think about compensation, thats what are we seeing here, thats why I posted this and thats the point you probably missed.

Thats true however with the latest ITC changes it doesnt even work properly when trying to use it. Im not arguing about tr being too strong in pvp, what Iam doing is pointing out on these cries , little effort to actualy balance things or offer something else into the table. Lets be honest- without ITC, high recovery and BB spam, without SoD... what are we? Answer is: walking targets that can sometimes go nearly invisible (why nearly? because you are visible at certain distance) Thats what Iam trying to say. Dont just attempt to nerf everything to the hells without considering its consequences towards class because that is what got us into this mess in the first place. Yes I know little about tank classes besides of things I have experienced (again stop repeating ITC- you dont know much about this power or its execution obviously).

without ITC BB spam and hight recovery, you still are left with Stealth, 85% deflect severity, broken piercing, broken CC and CB.
  • baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User

Meanwhile the rest of classes on pvp have to stack: power, arp, recovery, deflect tell me why TRs just need power and recovery?
    tell me where is the balance? you can play Tank build with any class with 0 damage on offensive (if you know how to build a tank class) and tell me more, can any other class make a dps build with piercing dmg where u just need power and recovery? + you can crit without crit stat? can deflect without deflect stat?
    i have good comparison with CW, they need Power Recovery Crit and armorpen, and they are left with almost no defences to deal good dmg, TR gets it for free.
    if devs wanted balance TR they would have to remove 100% deflect from ITC, remove 85% deflect severity and move it to ITC,fix broken piercing, make SE deal piercing to low hp targets only and give CB a cooldown, this would be a good start
    edited December 2018
    Finaly normal suggestion, its refreshing compared to "nerf nerf nerf nerf" desires.
    What TR gets for free? Now we need enough power to make piercing damage actualy considerable threat, recovery, critical strike. Armor penetration is thing for discussion as percentage of piercing damage makes it less important (yes, percentage of piercing damage is bigger than it should be, with enough power it makes stabber front-line supersoldier (no, we really need our deflection to survive as melee, its just a fact) if you are not careful enough and no IM NOT SAYING TO REMOVE PIERCING from the game, just to adjust its percentage to match pvp needs).
    And to compare cw with TRs... you forgot something, CWs are primarily ranged class thus have less need for deflection and so they actualy can survive without it (and yet cws are stacking deflection which makes them hard to kill IF you get to them) and they cant even have enough defense as its a class wearing leather. TR in comparison is primarily melee thus its first person you hit after meeting him while having leather armor that doesnt provide much defense, so I would dare to adjust your suggestion a bit.

I agree on severity deflect but removing deflect chance from itc is like taking shields out of the game sure it should be toned down while it still provides enough to actualy do anything. For piercing damage, its mechanic is not as problematic as percentages of damage you deal with them. Of course this have to affect only pvp (before some sort of "clever head" takes it like... hey lets make 5% damage SoD, it doesnt make sense but hey we can do that so lets do it).

Finaly normal suggestion, its refreshing compared to "nerf nerf nerf nerf" desires.
    What TR gets for free? Now we need enough power to make piercing damage actualy considerable threat, recovery, critical strike. Armor penetration is thing for discussion as percentage of piercing damage makes it less important (yes, percentage of piercing damage is bigger than it should be, with enough power it makes stabber front-line supersoldier (no, we really need our deflection to survive as melee, its just a fact) if you are not careful enough and no IM NOT SAYING TO REMOVE PIERCING from the game, just to adjust its percentage to match pvp needs).
    And to compare cw with TRs... you forgot something, CWs are primarily ranged class thus have less need for deflection and so they actualy can survive without it (and yet cws are stacking deflection which makes them hard to kill IF you get to them) and they cant even have enough defense as its a class wearing leather. TR in comparison is primarily melee thus its first person you hit after meeting him while having leather armor that doesnt provide much defense, so I would dare to adjust your suggestion a bit.

I agree on severity deflect but removing deflect chance from itc is like taking shields out of the game sure it should be toned down while it still provides enough to actualy do anything. For piercing damage, its mechanic is not as problematic as percentages of damage you deal with them. Of course this have to affect only pvp (before some sort of "clever head" takes it like... hey lets make 5% damage SoD, it doesnt make sense but hey we can do that so lets do it).

you totally can get good def stats as a CW, but if you do your dmg will suffer. as for piercing refer to https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244858/why-is-tr-dealing-piercing-with-everyting
    ITC 100% needs deflect stripped out of it, all it does now is allows naked TR to take no damage.
    It actually reminds me of SoD days with premitigated dmg, where peeps used to say its fiiine, get gooood. but naked TR, friend of mine managed to do over 100k sods on me. yea right, fine.
    edited December 2018
    Yeah so take away deflection out of meleee class that doesnt have huge defense as tank classes, or gwf and see what happens. As result you will get armed target dummy that can take less shots than british tank (counter is on 1). This would be disastrous for trs in pvp in terms of chance to survive if they encounter literally anything that is armed. Of course its fully understandable that people want TRs to be running dummies, however if you want to balance things removing deflection from ITC isnt way to go.

There probably isnt anything much to say, at least I hope people after reading this will start considering full consequences of these actions before their desires.

Yeah so take away deflection out of meleee class that doesnt have huge defense as tank classes, or gwf and see what happens. As result you will get armed target dummy that can take less shots than british tank (counter is on 1). This would be disastrous for trs in pvp in terms of chance to survive if they encounter literally anything that is armed. Of course its fully understandable that people want TRs to be running dummies, however if you want to balance things removing deflection from ITC isnt way to go.

There probably isnt anything much to say, at least I hope people after reading this will start considering full consequences of these actions before their desires.

you mean TR will have to use their invisibility and shift ( dodge ) to survive? its literarly what every single class does, GF holds shield, DC slides, DC teleports. TR is the only one that gets premium stats and invisibility and dodge. If you wanna be tanky, build for it. invest stats into deflect and hp. If you find my paladin hard to kill, well. maybe you should inspect me and take a moment to look how much i had to invest into defence/deflect hp and CC resistance.
    Let me say again, you are comparing melee class with no armor and tank/ranged classes. If you ever played TR you must know that in pvp if you get close enough to hit anything, then you are primary target, if you dodge you dodge far too away from target and loose time while getting sniped by everything that moves. And stealth? Dont be ridiculous, you wont even got close to target without stealth nor you can hit anything with effectiveness outside of stealth so its still recharging. Got purpose of ITC and why its vital for TRs survival now? Its not about playing the god (its tank class job), its about comfort to be able do more than throwing daggers with zero effectiveness and survive more than one second after doing so. Still cant see the point?
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User

Let me say again, you are comparing melee class with no armor and tank/ranged classes. If you ever played TR you must know that in pvp if you get close enough to hit anything, then you are primary target, if you dodge you dodge far too away from target and loose time while getting sniped by everything that moves. And stealth? Dont be ridiculous, you wont even got close to target without stealth nor you can hit anything with effectiveness outside of stealth so its still recharging. Got purpose of ITC and why its vital for TRs survival now? Its not about playing the god (its tank class job), its about comfort to be able do more than throwing daggers with zero effectiveness and survive more than one second after doing so. Still cant see the point?

Eh another crying tr. In my opinion Trs need buuffs they should kill everyone arround to one shot , there will be fine right? We talking about statistics here. Bro tell me why mostly good tanky tra have score in match, equal match, 30- 0 or 1 dead? tell me ? They are not tanky? bro if i fight against tr mostly ime what i see is "immune" dedge". when i finnely hit him from my daily, what scora i have? 20k, where tr hit me from GC - gloaming cut 50-60 per hit? where is balanced? what statistics a have? 28k power, 21k defense 20k deflect, and good tr with combination like - sb cb gc gc gc gc and im dead. why? becouse is broken and he deal piercing dmg. si pls. tr need 4k deflect to get 100% and 85% severity. tr l;ike that with good skill, can tank 5 ppl on node almost all match believe me. so pls dont tell me about "balance"

no matter if you are ranged or not, everyone fights in close combat due to mod being capture the point. i compare TR to SW,GWF, combat/trapper TR, DPS GF,CW. only really ranged class is archer. I just pointed out things that need to go, it doesnt mean that new things shouldnt take their place. small bonuses to deflect upon leaving stealth, or lifesteal upon using daily power, or other things. removing deflection from ITC makes it so it doesnt have antisynergy with building deflect. if you have 0 deflect and use ITC you get 40k worth of stats AND cc immunity. compare it to other classes abilities that work in a similar way, oh wait you cant, all those are on daily power and are still worse then ITC. TR was supposed to be sneaky dodgy killer. not almighty mary sue murder fiesta ranged melee tank cc dps.
    Tr needs more damage buff and stronger piercing attacks :)
    Haters gonna hate no matter what.
    Stop crying cuz nothing will change from killing you in pvp.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I've played pvp in neverwinter for a very long time. Both sides can quibble over mechanics and blame, but the fact remains, this mod's broken TR build is the worst it's ever been. Never before have I simply looked at the enemy roster, seen a particular TR's name, and imediately typed in chat "don't fight X". Never before have I seen a particular TR standing on home or 3, and simply turned round and gone somewhere else.

It is that bad. To the point of hopelessness.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • auntjimimaauntjimima Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Yeah ^^... Worst part is that those certain trs can easily do this with only like 14k il. Here I am investing in end end game pvp specs 16k without pet. and I've played for years so skill isnt much of an issue.. and I see those certain names of trs i've begun to associate with just running from or even certain gg. And I sit at the campfire for most of the match. #canweatleastgetsomemarshmellowsorheavenforbidsomepvplovefromdadevs?

At least with the whole SE spam fiasco builds in the recent past, I could try to dodge. But I can't do anything anymore..
    Post edited by auntjimima on
    Lets be honest here. Even if tr becomes a standing dummy it will still be considered "broken", "OP", "nightmare", etc.
    Haters gonna hate and will always hate no matter what.
    Play pve and enjoy neverwinter :)

• theothergaliusz#7671 theothergaliusz Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I think the game is to complex for amateur like us. If you fight experience TR alone you are a pray.. if you gank on TR with 2-3 control classes they die in 1-3s. To many variable like gear/feats and to little experience.
    Can you find all diffrences between PVP and PVE. I remember that companion active power had impact on it... now they dont. For example companion that pass stats to character?

I also remember you can get ring that can show invisible TR to you for x second. Is there a ring to remove OP/GF shield? or nerf that reduce High healTH>

If you are put into unexperience group against 2veteran players you will lose game. What is the big deal? where there is no good rewards anyway.

I also saw CW who can push/stun/KILL with Soul Sight Crystal. iT is simple combo

The game will be unfair even with all of the balance... because some players have 10 milions legendary lion mount and other dont have it? Sometimes its a bug, but this bug cause weak players to have fun or maybe the synergy is just overpowered. Only the smart and experience people can take a good use of those and dont share with community?

Of course the harder the game become the less fun it will be for us.
    Its like gambling. When you win big income... you are happy... if you lose... you are unhappy.

Battle royals should be FUN experience.... where you throw 30 people in one place and only one person can be victorius. No teams... Hide somewhere.... help someone kill the last champnion.. If you die you are teleported to a place to manipulate object in arena... HELP someone... or target someone who killed you... show the place where someone is hidding. shot fireball, SLOW down, or make a sure KILL... if you can kill someone from spektator room... you can be teleported back to arena.
    Edit: use war machines to kill players (create red cirle)

Sorry for offtop.

I think the game is to complex for amateur like us. If you fight experience TR alone you are a pray.. if you gank on TR with 2-3 control classes they die in 1-3s. To many variable like gear/feats and to little experience.
    Can you find all diffrences between PVP and PVE. I remember that companion active power had impact on it... now they dont. For example companion that pass stats to character?

I also remember you can get ring that can show invisible TR to you for x second. Is there a ring to remove OP/GF shield? or nerf that reduce High healTH>

If you are put into unexperience group against 2veteran players you will lose game. What is the big deal? where there is no good rewards anyway.

I also saw CW who can push/stun/KILL with Soul Sight Crystal. iT is simple combo

The game will be unfair even with all of the balance... because some players have 10 milions legendary lion mount and other dont have it? Sometimes its a bug, but this bug cause weak players to have fun or maybe the synergy is just overpowered. Only the smart and experience people can take a good use of those and dont share with community?

Its like gambling. When you win big income... you are happy... if you lose... you are unhappy.

Battle royals should be FUN experience.... where you throw 30 people in one place and only one person can be victorius. No teams... Hide somewhere.... help someone kill the last champnion.. If you die you are teleported to a place to manipulate object in arena... HELP someone... or target someone who killed you... show the place where someone is hidding. shot fireball, SLOW down, or make a sure KILL... if you can kill someone from spektator room... you can be teleported back to arena.

Sorry for offtop.

exept tr is cc immune 90% of the tim and when thet arent they still ignore it almost compleatly becouse elven ballte + 85% deflect severity. every class gets HAMSTER over 1v3 TR is the only exeptrion.
  • theothergaliusz#7671 theothergaliusz Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    leonidrex said:

Sorry for offtop.

exept tr is cc immune 90% of the tim and when thet arent they still ignore it almost compleatly becouse elven ballte + 85% deflect severity. every class gets HAMSTER over 1v3 TR is the only exeptrion.
    Elven is not limited for TR only. 75-85 % and 50-60% deflect? i just 25% difference. We are talking about melee class here who does not have shield or huge Health bars. And does not atack from far away.

Anyway can you kill good DC in pvp who is rare? 2-3 classes cant kill DC(I am just saing from experience. You can find veterans who can get this result). when 4 other people getting points and win the game.

GWF can run away and with regeneration or insygnia bonuses/lion mount power heal a lot of health points.

Also PVE build -> transformed into PVP can be considered a joke. VS PVP veteran with gear, insygnia, potions.

I started playing pvp and i saw awesome TR players who i meet regulary, because it just a small number of player doing PVP right now.
    I am fighting veterans and i lose only because i do not have gear/build as good as they have.

I played again one of my alliance cw before the mod15 and i die 15 times to him... because he made tanky CW with reflect and heals. I was unexperience. I think i still am unexperience even so i play neverwinter for few years. I had higher gear score.

The game is just to complex to balance classes and destroy them in the process. I will also ask a simple question? Did you spend money on this game? That is also a variable that help you win match in pvp. Does your team consist of player who pay to win or play for fun for free?
    In my opinion what game really need is a
    • Match making system that group experience player with pve experience players
    • 30 min EVENT every 2-3 hour(DF/maruders) that give opportunity to each player getting rewards SMOP/UES depends on your match (this is to make 90% game population to get a huge interest in pvp and to make match making system have more PLAYERS to make balancing teams)
    • WEEKLY limit?
    • maybe new pvp BOON to unlock by doing x PVP matches

@theothergaliusz#7671 nonono its not just " 25% " person with 60% deflect severity takes 40% damage. TR takes 15% instead.
    meaning that TR takes 62,5% LESS damage then others. and gets CC last 62,5% shorter then others too.
    That 25% severity is preety much build in elven battle and negation on steroids. And as I said, thats IF you actually get hit, with bloodbath, invisibility and shift dodge on top of strongest mitigation.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    https://zapodaj.net/debf6689dffaa.jpg.html - tr deflect chance and severity

https://zapodaj.net/ca0faa9ea2bf6.jpg.html - tr deflect rate

https://zapodaj.net/ba085047fe8ab.jpg.html - op deflect chance and severity

https://zapodaj.net/53649ab3cdc34.jpg.html - op deflect rate

Any difference? who is more tanky?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Why do you still wear those damn sandys assault pants Tery..?
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    terylion said:

https://zapodaj.net/debf6689dffaa.jpg.html - tr deflect chance and severity

https://zapodaj.net/ca0faa9ea2bf6.jpg.html - tr deflect rate

https://zapodaj.net/ba085047fe8ab.jpg.html - op deflect chance and severity

https://zapodaj.net/53649ab3cdc34.jpg.html - op deflect rate

Any difference? who is more tanky?

Mmmmm, let me think, TR? :disappointed:
    If they can correct the actual bug about their piercing with everything, they will be forced to adjust their stat like anyone else.
    And this one showed is not even the more tanky, i've seen one with 98% of base deflection chance + his 85% of severity, then just power and recovery like always...basically always immune to damage.

If they will correct the actual bug like i said they will need to adjust their stat on power/crit/arp/recovery like the rest of us, not just 2 stat like now.

Actually most of them are just abusing the piercing bug , and knowing the usual timing for the bug fix, i think that we will deal with it until mod 17 or 18....

Another module with PvP ruined by player abusing a bug ( casually TR )
This discussion has been closed.