What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down?

13»

Comments

• kaptinjack#1626 kaptinjack Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Got kicked at 15.15 pm UK time. Unable to log back in since
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    Just tried Preview server and having same trouble there. I get to character selection and it times out.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same problems. Trying to login to the website so I could post this comment resulted in "You have exceeded the number of pin redemptions." I wasn't trying to redeem a pin, just log in.
  • danibcn37#5378 danibcn37 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Good I inform you that after the maintenance you have left the game offline, you can only choose a character and enter the game but it is caught in loading
  • paul#8864 paul Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same
  • arbois#8933 arbois Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Welcome in disco world ^^
  • jkennedy#6809 jkennedy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    All my toons in Siege battlefield, was there when crashed. Unable to login also
  • kaptinjack#1626 kaptinjack Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    kicked from game at 15.15 UK time unable to login since
  • my7hicalevil#9393 my7hicalevil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    as hour number two draws ever nearer the shakes in my hands have started,ever increasing in there intensity. oh how I miss the times I clicked play and a wonderous world opened up to me. to know that this is but one click away but due to the evil machinations of a few hamsters I am now contemplating suicide
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    My guess it is some sort of timeout problem. Something is working slower than it should and is causing a time out in various places. I load the game directly. It fails at varying points.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Throw my hat into the ring here too. When I log in, I get the Character Selection screen, by the background image/animations do not load. If I choose a character, I have a black screen with the words "Redirecting, Please wait..." appear. Then, after a few seconds (maybe 10 or 15), I'm disconnected from the login server and returned to the Login screen. If I do not select any character at all, about the same amount of time passes and I'm disconnected and returned to the login screen.
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Gyrion's minions have infiltrated the server

Neverwinter is doomed
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Nothing here. Region specific?
  • tevrin85tevrin85 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Why when something happens to a select few people, am I always in that few people it happens to?
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Had the same problem but followed the suggestion to try using the EU Proxy Server and been fine since then. I'm in the UK.
  • megawat123megawat123 Member Posts: 7 New User
    lol the select few = everyone in the world
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    tevrin85 said:

Why when something happens to a select few people, am I always in that few people it happens to?

Because Cryptic thinks you're special and wants to demonstrate to you just how special you are! :D
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

lol the select few = everyone in the world

When I checked 30 minutes ago, I was able to get into the game just fine.
  • smok3#6971 smok3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The story of how i lose my siegebreaker griffon... :/
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User

We're looking into these reports and will provide an update when available.

thanks
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Merged a few threads into this one. They are still working on the issues. Please keep an eye on this thread and on social media for more updates. This thread will be closed when the issue is resolved. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • valesiavalesia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    just allot of disconnects between maps for me.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Players should now be able to enter (and stay in) the game. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues!
  • shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I was able to log in, but when I summoned the VIP signpost to go to the Siege there was an issue and I was disconnected. I was prompted to say what had happened right before the error, and I did. I closed ARC and Neverwinter, and tried to launch it fresh after that incident. I got an error message prompting me to verify my files. I'm doing that right now, before making another attempt at login. We'll see how it goes. :)
  • I was having the same issue. Came back about an hour ago and tried logging in. It kept saying invalid username or password despite me not changing either. Decided to reset the password, works on arc's website but I cant log in through the steam neverwinter launcher.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this up as the issue appears to be resolved. If you are still having issues, please send us a PM or a wall post. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.