test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Death Sphere Temp Hit Point 'curse' remains for whole TONG dungeon

checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
I received the death sphere curse so that I could help my party complete the first boss in TONG. However, the temp hit points AND the inability to take damage remained with my character for the whole dungeon. I could not die and I was not taking any damage from any mob or boss. The 'curse' did not clear until I left the dungeon.
LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User

I received the death sphere curse so that I could help my party complete the first boss in TONG. However, the temp hit points AND the inability to take damage remained with my character for the whole dungeon. I could not die and I was not taking any damage from any mob or boss. The 'curse' did not clear until I left the dungeon.

The other bug (which is worse) is that the Temp HP doesn't apply AT ALL. So when you enter Orcus, you will all be one-shot by the ball.

So it either applies (and sometimes applies for the whole dungeon - it still runs out, and will go if you wipe), or doesn't apply at all.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The last curse taken always fails, as I understand it. Make sure the middle (useless) one gets taken last.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    There is an order to get the bug where the temp hp fails AND where the temp hit points makes you invincible (not posting here that info).
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends