test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vendetta against TR's?

blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
The state of the class as the time passes is getting very concerning.
The "balance" that came with mod 15 seems like it was not a nerf big enough so the trend continues. With each patch notes TR players fear for the viability of their class. The worst of it all is that many of those nerfs are hidden and not mentioned in patch notes so the players may not even be aware of them.

1. Invisible Infiltrator change - not stacking, not refreshing duration, not refiling Stealth.
2. Infiltrator's Action change - not stacking, not refreshing duration. Daily activated at 19th second of IA's duration will result in having it for 1 sec.
3. One with the Shadows fix - no longer procs Cunning Ambusher, no longer leaves Stealth, 2nd Stealth starts depleting right away.
4. Impossible to Catch change - the change in animation as mentioned several times before is resulting in terrible user experience.

There are more issues, plenty of feedback about them, 25 pages of feedback but who am I kidding, nobody cares.
My only question here is if anyone among the staff has a personal beef with TR's and has influence over the changes happening to the class?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I haven't pinned down the OWS thing exactly, but sometimes Smole Bomb was ending steslth and sometimes ir wasn't. Dazing seemed to end stealth consistently.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    This, this this this THIS! Seriously, after so much time of negative feedback, of powers completely nerfed into uselesness or broken (sometimes both) and more nerfs coming with REGULAR PATCHNOTES, no moderator or developer here bothers to answer us? Are DEVS so ashamed of themselves about what they have done that they dont ever dare to say "sorry, working on that" or you people just hate us so much? I dont ever dare to hope that anyone competent is going to give us answers this time.
    Let me say again, if you intend to remove the class... just let us know so we can quit in time. I dont want to remember my TR after few months of being able to compete like... that. We are slowly loosing the hope in your competence developers. Do not ignore it unless you want to loose not really small part of your community (people regularly paying as well) and if you do... LET US KNOW ALREADY!
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Even simple things like the visuals of whirlwind is broken now, the glowing hands => no more glowing hands....

• dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

Even simple things like the visuals of whirlwind is broken now, the glowing hands => no more glowing hands....

maybe they only glow when you hit a certain amount of power, no power looping, no glow-y hands.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    dairyzeus said:

micky1p00 said:

maybe they only glow when you hit a certain amount of power, no power looping, no glow-y hands.
    Then bring back power looping! For the glow-y hands!
  • nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    My guess is that one, or more, of the PvP-ing devs still get rekt by TR's, and is bleeding salt all over the class as retaliation.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    So I think there has been enough time for devs to answer, allow me simple question then, @nitocris83 . How long are you guys going to ignore us and laugh into our faces?