test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

1111213141517»

Comments

• pfft2pfft2 Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    Retrieval Operation, and Re-Retrieval Operation, are still bugged. Two separate characters of mine can't complete the mission. In future, please consider fixing issues like this before you mess with the cooldown timer on the only other first-week repeatable in the campaign.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    And now I spend my 200K points to recruit a blue/purple artisan and get a white one, that whole recruitment screen is a horrible failure and needs a lot of attention as a priority, that's 3 horrible errors I've had with it.
  • snjstrsnjstr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    The Basement run is not replaying infinitely. Today and yesterday I could only run it once, which means I'm coming up 25 acorns light this week.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    When I craft a Major Defense Armor Kit +1 I receive a Major Hit Points Armor Kit +1
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    gf shield warrior wrath increase damage by 120% instead 20%.
  • heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @mamalion1234 said:
    > gf shield warrior wrath increase damage by 120% instead 20%.

Dont worry, probably intended, as it is not listed in known issues, i can not believe they have gone weeks without figuring it out themselves, since they havent mentioned it at all, ill assume its part of the class balancing they did a fine job with, where tanks do more dps than dps, all classes made to buff the GWF or heal the GWF, ranged classes do more dmg melee and so on.
    snjstr said:

The Basement run is not replaying infinitely. Today and yesterday I could only run it once, which means I'm coming up 25 acorns light this week.

In the last patch they put a 1 hour cooldown on it
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Red attacks on uneven terrain are still not drawn, e.g. Drider frontal line attack in (e)ToS or attacks in Illusionist Gambit.
    edited December 2018
    I don't think the devs have hunted too many deer in their time. You want skins, anything else you use a crossbow, deer skin you have to sneak up on them and attack them with a scythe.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Crafted tools seem to always bind to the maker now, is it intentional?

They didn't during 2xprofessions, I crafted them for all my chars, they only bind when they are used.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

They didn't during 2xprofessions, I crafted them for all my chars, they only bind when they are used.
    +1. I made over a thousand tools. No, it is not bound.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2018
    As it's been over a week since m15 has launched, we have closed this thread. Please create individual threads for m15 related bugs in the future. The following do not need bug reports as they are aware that they are still issues:

Companions and Soul Puppets snooze after a while of standing idle; this will be reverted in a later build.
    Cotton Petasos don't hide a character's hair, leading to egregious clipping.
    Crafted capes and mantles currently do not change the character's appearance when equipped.
    In French, Lady Begum has a line of voice-over that doesn't make sense in context. This will be updated in a later build.
    Some players are unable to swap loadouts or retrain.
    Requirements for certain items at the Stronghold Bloomery and Goldsmith structures currently state that they require outdated Masterwork professions, but at least now function correctly.
    Text in certain artisan recruitment packs incorrectly claims the contents will be alchemists. The names of the packs are correct.
    There are two Fleeces. The one from Illusionist's Gambit will be renamed to Enchanted Fleece in a later build.

Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.