test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod14 CW help requested

xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
My wife has a 15 k cw that she mains. While we play all PVE she complains often about dps vs my 14.8 sw. she has 93 % Crit and runs SS ren for AOE and THaum for ST. What build can she utilize and rotation to be most effective? We have read tons of guides from fn57 and many others. She loves the CW and it really gets her down that she sits so low on pain giver each run. Thanks for your time and responses !
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR

Comments

• dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    These are the 2 basic loadouts I run for 95% of my time in neverwinter (Mod 14).

AoE:
    Spellstorm Paragon
    Conduit of Ice (Spell Mastery), Icy Terrain, Steal Time, Disintegrate.
    Chilling Presence and Storm Spell for passives.
    Oppressor with 15 in Thaum for Elemental Reinforcement
    Decanter of Atropal Essence, Wheel of Elements, or Heart of the Black Dragon main artifact

Single Target:
    Master of Fire Paragon
    Ray of Enfeeblement (Spell Mastery), Fanning the Flame, Chill Strike, Disintegrate.
    Chilling Presence and Swath of Destruction for passives.
    Oppressor with 15 in Thaum for Elemental Reinforcement
    Soul Sight Crystal as main artifact

If you have low recovery, you can move some (or all) points out of elemental reinforcement into spell twisting.

Some people prefer Master of Fire for AoE as well, in that case just swap Conduit of Ice for Fanning the Flame, and Storm Spell for Combustive Action.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Thank you!
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR