test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [11/29]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance tomorrow on PC from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Whoops, wrong thread. Can't delete, but can edit-to-empty.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    he amount of experience given by Basement Investigations has been reduced, and the repeatability of this quest has been reduced to once every hour rather than being immediately repeatable.

why this? how we will progress if it once per hour?
  • ressurrectedsinressurrectedsin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    The first tier of Charge Rewards can once again properly be claimed. Due to the nature of the fix, anyone who had previously claimed this tier can claim one more set of five keys. We do not consider that single extra claim to be an exploit.

Seriously?? so us who paid and had to wait get 5 keys, the others get 10? Lucky Ducky's lol
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    @nitocris83
    Thanks for the updates.

I didn't see anything about the ToNG Orcus curse bug in your "things to do" list.
    This easily ranks as a high priority bug as it makes ToNG unplayable unless you avoid the bug by taking curses in a specific order. This solution is an awkward work-around, not a standard mechanic of the dungeon.
    And if anyone does not know that work-around, it is a dead run.

That does not seem to be WAI.

This has been reported in several threads for the past 4 weeks.
    Does this mean it is not on the agenda?
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I was unable to collect the Tier 1 reward again.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • asheena#6410 asheena Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Wasn't one of the rewards a vip for 1 month? If so I didn't see anything about that as I charged 20 dollars on my acct and as far as I know only got the keys.
  • happy1go1lucky28happy1go1lucky28 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is it rare to get responses from the Admins/Devs on here? There have been some pretty great threads (ones that are not just shameless whining) with good concerns/issues and I never see a response from them.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Is it rare to get responses from the Admins/Devs on here? There have been some pretty great threads (ones that are not just shameless whining) with good concerns/issues and I never see a response from them.

They do once a while. Click the "Neverwinter Discussion (PC)" link above. In that page, you can see the "Latest Developer Posts".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***