test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't travel to Omu after using campaign completion token.

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
I decided to use my zen to buy a campaign completion token for chult on my alt character. it's unlocked the campaign but I can't travel to Omu.

I've followed the storyline as far as I can, but there is nothing else showing up in terms of storyline to progress further. I have the quest "the first omu hunt - go to lost city of omu", but there is no way of getting there. the quest path in the quest journal just says "could not find a path to this quest from your current map"

am I missing something here, or is this a bug?
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Try go talk to Celeste, Iirc she's the one who gives the quest who takes you to Omu.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    she's not there.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I figured out what the problem was, this thread can be locked/deleted now.

thanks.
This discussion has been closed.