test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chult signet of patronage

mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Chult Signets of Patronage cannot be created.
I have all items for crafting the token but nothing happens
The game requires "power of far realm", but this is a The Cloaked Ascendancy quest.

Comments

• dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I also cannot craft a Chult Signet. If it only requires what it says...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Same here. Got 3 more characters to haul through that area.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kilarfahtzkilarfahtz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also cannot create the Chult Signet of Patronage. Window says I have everything needed to complete the task. Dings like successful, but no mats taken, and no signet created.
  • f3rcsuf3rcsu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Moderator removed private correspondence with CS rep.

I'll give you a video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJB3zK53mkQ

The campaign is ready, all ingredients have it, can not be manufactured.

pls help
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • thehunter#0731 thehunter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, same here, and the weirdest thing is that it says that I need to complete the Power of the far realm task to be able to create it.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! The text is currently incorrect - the requirements are that you have all 3 paths completed in the Chult campaign. The updated/correct text will be pushed live in a future fix.
    @nitocris83

The character I am attempting to make one on has Chult completed. I've gotten the achievement to show for it.

It still won't let me make the Signet.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • philvk7philvk7 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello, I wanted to report that the Patronage Signet for the Chult campaign is bugged and reads as requirement: complete "Power of the Far Realm".
    That is the last boon of the Cloacked Ascendancy campaign and has nothing to do with Chult.
    Furthermore, even with "Power of the Far Realm" unlocked on my character and with all the required currency for the Chult signet available, the game will still not allow me to create the signet.
  • cokefd#5498 cokefd Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here, can't create even having all campaign complete and all the required currency
    Same effect as f3rcsu video
  • malwyn82malwyn82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    Hello
    I finished the cloaked ascendancy campaign- finished the power of the far realm quest, but it doesnt't let me create the chult signet of patronage even if i met all the requirments.
  • rescorlianrescorlian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I have this bug as well. Just as described in posts before.
    Bonk - Damage dealing machine and midnight lover of all things tasty

The first inner look at majesty - https://youtu.be/8Yavk790hMA
    The second build and some fun - https://youtu.be/b5U0H-Mdkxg
    A little update - https://youtu.be/0F-qUKOv4UU
    The thread where this can be found - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1210188/bonk-a-tale-of-damage
  • balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    German player here, same problem just as described above.The text on the "create button" says: Pa-t-ro-natsiegel.
  • valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    Bought the Campaign Completion Token, went through Chult quests to get Currency and cannot make a Patronage Token.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Can't make patronage signet either even thought the toon I'm doing it on have successfully patronaged another alt previously.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll update the team on the folks that have completed the full campaign and are still experiencing issues. Thanks for the info!
  • metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    I am having the same issue as well not being able to complete this and i do have the entire campaign completed hunts, mid, and all boons for chult on 2 toons. would like to get more toons through this campaign. :(
    ...and it won't be fixed this week.
  • rescorlianrescorlian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    See fix, excited, excellence!! This please me.

Make signet
    Transfer it
    Use it
    ......huh, no reduction.....
    relog a time or two

I think the fix was... well... pretty inline with the "fix" line of joking that's become very common around here.
    Bonk - Damage dealing machine and midnight lover of all things tasty

The first inner look at majesty - https://youtu.be/8Yavk790hMA
    The second build and some fun - https://youtu.be/b5U0H-Mdkxg
    A little update - https://youtu.be/0F-qUKOv4UU
    The thread where this can be found - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1210188/bonk-a-tale-of-damage
  • bartsparrowbartsparrow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Signet - done.
    Transfered - done.
    Used - done.
    Amazed that nothing happened - done.
    Another ticked submitted - done.

Another "great fix" - now lets wait and hope that real fix gonna happened.
  • kilarfahtzkilarfahtz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Created and Transferred the signet with no problems. HOWEVER, after using it, the campaign currency costs did not change!!!!

So now what?.....

• ravynn75ravynn75 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    It happened to me as well.
  • taugnedtaugned Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same here costs did not change
  • faredawg1faredawg1 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    THE CHULT SIGNET DOESN'T WORK! SURE YOU CAN MAKE IT NOW, BUT IT DOESN'T REDUCE ANY COSTS

I just used the recently "fixed" Chult Campaign Signet and it doesn't reduce any costs on any of the 3 Campaign Trees. I checked them against all my toons, some who have completed Chult, and some who have never started Chult, and all the costs are exactly the same as my toon who just used the Signet. I exited the game and logged back in and the costs have still not been reduced.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates. Forwarded to the dev team again.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    There is a fix for the issues of discounts not applying that didn't end up making it into this patch but should be in the next one.

That fix should be retroactive meaning that if you did use the token on a character, when they patch hits, the costs should become discounted.
  • predador94predador94 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User

There is a fix for the issues of discounts not applying that didn't end up making it into this patch but should be in the next one.

That fix should be retroactive meaning that if you did use the token on a character, when they patch hits, the costs should become discounted.

Will there be an emergency maintenance to apply this patch this week? It's been weeks(maybe over a month?) that the signet is bugged.
  • valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    I was all excited to see that Making the Signet got fixed, now I see that USING the Signet is still bugged and have to wait a week. GRRRRR.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User

Geez, your bugfix/release management really needs ... a bugfix. *rolleyes*
  • mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same here.
    Signet crafted
    Use signet
    No reduction...
  • bitirimbitirim Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    İ used too but not anything changes about reduction. (ohhh god)