test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanksgiving Week Events and Sales

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2018 in News & Announcements
Greetings Adventurers!

We have a number of sales and events happening this weekend so we wanted to provide a status update on some of these to address any questions or concerns.

40% off All - The start time for this sale on PC was pushed to 9am PST (so should be live by the time of this post going up). Console sale remains at 10am PT. We apologize for the confusion on the PC start time.

UPDATE! Winter Bonus Rewards - This promotion is now active and awarding the proper rewards going forward. We are working on a retroactive solution but it may not be available until next week. For those who did not get their rewards before the fix was implemented, you can continue to contact Customer Support.

Arc Bonus Zen - Started at 9am PT

PS4 & Console Zen Sale - Started early, around 7am PT. Looking to confirm end-time but as these sales are controlled by specific platform partners, we may not have the information readily available.

We will be updating this post with any additional news!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Of course lots of sales when im bored of the game waiting for the new mod.
  • achouri1198achouri1198 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Can I get the bonus reward if I use Prepaid card to charge zen?
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    :+1:
    DD~
  • deathwings51deathwings51 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I did not get my reward sadly :( Hoping it gets fixed by next week. Already raised a ticket with the support
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Can I get the bonus reward if I use Prepaid card to charge zen?

Yes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ressurrectedsinressurrectedsin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    i bought and still no keys
  • cypic#9918 cypic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I purchased Zen at 9:45 am pdt, and am still unable to get my rewards, and have opened a ticket. really wouldn't like to wait till next week.
  • kohverkohver Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I purchased Zen at 9:45 am pdt, and am still unable to get my rewards, and have opened a ticket. really wouldn't like to wait till next week.

agreed
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I was in Neverwinter (XBox) and accessed the Zen Market. I then purchased 23000 Zen for 139.99 but did NOT receive the Charge Bonus. I purchased at 3:01 PM EST. There is nothing for me to Claim at the Claim Agent. I tried exiting Neverwinter and restarting. I even tried leaving Protector's Enclave and reentering. Neither fixed the issue. I will open a support ticket. Hopefully, we don't have to wait until next week for the issue to get resolved.
  • I purchased Zen at 8.10 am pdt, and am still unable to get my rewards.
  • deathwings51deathwings51 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Whoever is not getting rewards, please raise a ticket with support. Thankfully they were able to restore my rewards
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    When was this change implemented? Because I purchased Zen after 7:30 PM PT and did not receive the rewards. I have filed a ticket with support, but from what I'm finding I shouldn't have needed to because it was supposedly fixed around 9:00am PT.
  • staydownnoobstaydownnoob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also purchased Zen after 0730 PT, in game said the event was "in progress". Then when I tried to claim the rewards it would not allow me. Reading chat I then found they had changed the start time to 0930 PT. I've raised a ticket but no reply yet, approximately 20 hrs later and no rewards :(
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Same as most, purchased last night. Checked again b4 I went to work this morning 6hrs ago still nothing

This is on the PC. At least 15 players in our alliance have same issue, tickets all posted.
    Post edited by andy#7236 on
  • achouri1198achouri1198 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I charged using Prepaid card but I didn't receive the "Arc Bonus Zen". Is that normal, or should I contact Support?
  • caelvannomcaelvannom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I purchased this morning. I didn't get any of the tiers that should have been awarded to me. Although at this time there is a message regarding the 5x keys (first tier) being disabled.
  • graybeard#1110 graybeard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also did not get rewards for charging my account
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    Just to be clear, you get the full amount of zen, just not access to the rewards in game, right?
  • mongoosemobstermongoosemobster Member Posts: 42 Arc User

Just to be clear, you get the full amount of zen, just not access to the rewards in game, right?

Yes.

I also charged 2000 Zen today but it did not give me the Tier 2 reward because the game is still not counting the 1000 Zen I charged yesterday.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Yes.

I also charged 2000 Zen today but it did not give me the Tier 2 reward because the game is still not counting the 1000 Zen I charged yesterday.
    File a ticket with Customer Support if you are having issues. They have turned off Tier 1 rewards for now. Please check this thread for more details. Thanks.

My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • staydownnoobstaydownnoob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Got my rewards earlier today, aside from the 5 keys. Hang in there if you haven't got yours yet, good luck.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Me too, got mine last night just awaiting tier 1rewards. Just remember it's the promo vender next to Sgt knox
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    if i would hav known they turned off the teir1 rewards i wouldnt have charged 1500 zen to buy 2 months vip (i was outta town so ps4 was packed away all day an last nite lol)
  • rasuraditarasuradita Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User

I bought 10,000 zen plus the promotion something more than 14,000 and still did not receive any of the gifts, I already put a tiket and send the photo of the zen recharge.
    Waiting for news.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i bought 1k zen, saving up for next vip cycle, and dint get 5 free keys until i read other 'holiday' topic, said it seem to shut down for 'multiple retro' purshases of 1k packages, i assume it was suppose to one time and if need more then it should scale to next stage for next goodies until last stage.
    i hope i am not in trouble for just buying 1k package once.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    like i said i bought 1500 zen at 1am on black friday not knowing the 1k teir 1 reward was turned off..... i jus wanna kno wen they plan on turnin it bck on n if ima get my 5 keys.... thats all i wanna kno
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @sgtpostal#4408 said:
    > like i said i bought 1500 zen at 1am on black friday not knowing the 1k teir 1 reward was turned off..... i jus wanna kno wen they plan on turnin it bck on n if ima get my 5 keys.... thats all i wanna kno

Other post stated about 2 weeks then you will receive your keys. People live to take advantage of everything anymore. Hope they hand out hard punishments as they stated
  • gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    The rewards are here, near the Sergeant Knox:

• rasuraditarasuradita Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    imageSin-t-tulo" alt="" />
    Yes, the rewards are collected there, but if they are not available, what do you do?

imageSin-t-tulo" alt="" />
    Yes, the rewards are collected there, but if they are not available, what do you do?

File a ticket with Customer Service and patiently wait for a reply. The Charge Rewards Promo lasts into January. They have plenty of time to look into things and fix anything that needs fixing.
    kuI2v8l.png