test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CaerKonig: The Long Night - broken by mod15 profession change

nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
I've got a toon that's in the intro-to-IWD Caer Konig quest "The Long Night." I'm at the step "Order your chillwrights at the Black Ice Forge" and that appears to be broken by the mod15 professions change. Pre-mod15, you just had to walk to the forge, hit 'n' (or 'f' ?), and that step was completed.

With mod15, I can go to the forge, interact, even refine some black ice, and that quest step doesn't complete. I have my workshop to level 1 with the remote professions book so I can hit 'n' at the iceforge. Still nothing.

Anyone have a workaround? I wanted to get more IWD boons this past 2x weekend, but it was almost completely blocked. Only the IWD: Demon Hunting quest was available

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey @nathanjm! I'll check with the team on this!
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Hi @nathanjm ,

I don't know if this helps but...

I just got an alt to IWD over the weekend.
    And it was going through the initial quests as well.

The quest you are referring is able to complete.
    You have to go "behind" the new interact location for the forge.
    There is a small area behind it that you will see the interact window for the quest.

Hope that helps :)
  • nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User

You have to go "behind" the new interact location for the forge.
    There is a small area behind it that you will see the interact window for the quest.

A winner is you!

• rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Glad that helped. That space behind it isn't very big and the new forge interact hides it.
  • nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    There is definitely room for improvement here. @Cryptic - the new forge interact should count as quest step completion, ideally the old interaction spot would be removed once the new interact works.