test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the new +1 OP Weapon Set Broken?

tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I finally acquired the new OP MC weapon set and refined them to Legendary. However, the stats and item level of the Legendary +1 weapon set are identical to the previous MW Exalted Weapon Set. Is this working as intended? I thought that the new +1 Weapon Set was supposed to have better stats and base damage (I tried to post a screen shot but was unable to do so)?

Tagged:

Answers

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2018

I finally acquired the new OP MC weapon set and refined them to Legendary. However, the stats and item level of the Legendary +1 weapon set are identical to the previous MW Exalted Weapon Set. Is this working as intended? I thought that the new +1 Weapon Set was supposed to have better stats and base damage (I tried to post a screen shot but was unable to do so)?

It's supposed give another 10 IL and better stats.

e.g.
    image image
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    The OP weapon set at Level 580 has less damage and less than 10K power. I'm now being told that this may impact GF's as well. Is any one else experiencing this?
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Confirming that Guardian Fighters only have 7471 power on their mainhand (for most classes it's 8694).
  • yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    OP and GF have more stats on their offhands (shields) than other classes which kinda balances it out. It still leaves them short on power, not sure about basedmg.

I do agree this should be changed though to give similar stats on weapons for all classes as well as similar stats for the offhand items.
  • tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    At this point I think it would be helpful if we could get a Dev to opine on this matter.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up with the team for any insights. Thanks!