test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Sword Coast Knights guild is retiring.

2»

Comments

• txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Hello everyone! Good news We here at SCK have started gathering for GH 17. :) Its time to grind in WoT for Tyranny. If you see one of us on, say hello. Our knights are pretty nice. If you would like to see a glimpse into our SH, come vist us ---> https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/
    Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

Life here at the SH is pretty good and busy in a lwyf epic way.. We have 5 days until GH 18 is done. While we wait SCK is gathering supplies for our next building, checking out Ravanloft and running the Siege of Neverwinter for the Siegebreaker Griffon mount. Its pretty quiet now, thanks to the seasons turning and summer coming along. But its never truely dull in Fabled. Hope to see you all in game!

We have guild hall 18! SCK just finished up with our alliance wide Dragon Hunt. It was pretty great, 5 winners each from a different guild. Loads of dragons were brought down. :) Events like this help our alliance grow and become more than a random strangers.

• vixenalchemistvixenalchemist Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm looking to join an active to guild to get back into the game after a 1 year hiatus. I have a lvl 60 Trickster and a lvl 61 Ranger. Please let me know where I can start the recruitment process.

Thanks,
    KitsuShadow
    Hey there vixenalchemist, welcome to SCK. Very happy you chose our guild to call home!

Summer is in full swing here in NW and the Festival is coming soon. Our Knights have braved the mists of Barovia and several have even faced the vampire lord himself.
    We are liking the new hunt system of wanted posters and instanced fights. Flick (a TR) even made a rank 3 hunt unbeatable with his Trokka cards. Its a tale worth telling. :wink:
    If you would like to see if SCK is a good fit for you, please shoot us a PM in game or submit an application on our enjin site ---> https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

Woo hoo! We now have obtained barracks 9.. MORE POWER.... that means we can throw water balloons harder \_^.^_/ We still have space for players who are looking to be epic and lead with their faces. Come check out The Sword Coast Knights. Proud members of the Fabled Alliance.

Our alliance has welcomed Sprezzatura in with many a smiley face and welcome to Fabled posted on nearly every chat channel in our discord. The Sword Coast Knights are happy to say Sprezzatura is awesome. They are happy to grow and learn, ready to keep trying. If you see them around NW, say hello. SCK is a proud member of the Fabled alliance.

edited September 2018
    Hello out there. SCK has been busy of late. We have reached guild hall 19 and are currently working on our animal pen. That means MORE FOOD! =^.^= We still have room in our guild for folks who are looking to lead with their faces. Please visit our enjin site at https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/
    and submit an application or PM one of our officers in game if you think we might be a place you can call home.

• thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Congratz on to all of SCK for building GH20! Great to have you guys in Fabled :smile:
    Hello out there!

At this time our guild, The Sword Coast Knights is not accepting new recurits until further notice.

WE HAVE A FULL ROSTER.. ^_^

We are still pretty active in game and would love to run dungeons with you. If you are so inclined and would like to be a member of The Fabled alliance, there are quiet a few of our fellow guilds who have plenty of space for epic and like minded folks.

Thank you all for everything! SCK is epic because of the players we have and the awesome alliance we are lucky enough to be apart of.

^^ we have a few spots open and if you think you can be epic are able to lead with your face and enjoy some good banter, please hit us up at our website https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ or find us ingame @txfox99, @neoshadox or @hornedowl#4327

• duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Heya tfox! Does this mean you have full alliance roster as well? :) I have started a new guild with my friends and am looking for an alliance to join that would be willing to help us fatten up our coffer in return for whatever we can do for them :)

I've been playing a while, all the folks I formed the guild with are converts I brought over from FFXIV.
    Hello there @duskwood ^^ Our alliance does have 2 gauntlet spots open. I can to talk to my fellow alliance leads about the addition of a new guild.

• duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    We'd appreciate it! :)
    Hello out there. SCK is happy to say we are very close to completing our Temple to rnk 10! It follows our Barracks and Stable to rnk 10. It has been a pretty good run thus far. I know our knights are waiting for 2x Guild marks for the mass donation party. Come on over and see Seymour get fed and we celebrate all our hard work and effort :)

Hello all and thank you for finding us here in the vast sea of guilds. The Sword Coast Knights are recruiting again and looking for a few players to lead with their faces. Mod 16 is on the horizon and we are confidant that SCK will rise to meet the new content in an epic way. If you are interested in joining our little community, give us a shout here, on our website or ingame.

https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

Hello everyone. I would like to thank Fabled for the wonderful time. We have decided to leave on hopefully good terms.

SCK,-Valor-, DKK and DoTM have form a new alliance named Iridium and we all invite you all to come on over and see if you or your guild might find a home with us. The Sword Coast Knights are recruiting new and seasoned players to join us as we lead with our face and help make SCK and Iridium the most epic in Neverwinter. https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ <-- our guild enjin. We haven't started an alliance one yet.. >_>

SCK is now exploring the spaces under the mountain. If you want to join us in leading with our faces, we still have space in our roster for epic players like yourself. PM me or send me an ingame email @txfox99

This discussion has been closed.