test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inventory full fix

naoba87naoba87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
There is new bug after the recent patch with claiming reward at the end of the quest where it shows 3x quartz as reward and it pop up message as inventory full. The bug is triggered by A Doomguide's Duty quest in Neverdeath. If you abandon this quest all other quests which have the inventor full bug will come back to normal. But A Doomguide's Duty quest is still bug and need to be fix. Hope it help to new player like me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    snafu1971snafu1971 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    unfortunately, this mission is needed to complete this portion of the neverdeath campaign. I submit bug reports tickets, and the ticket disappears as if it never existed. no thank you for the information, no we are working on this, it just disappears, very aggravating.
  • Options
    dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I just tested by abandoning the doomguide duty quest, and running a bugged one in pirate skyhold (reclamation) and it seems good, got the soulfire ring. Will continue, but yes, this does contain the problem significantly, thank you for posting this, sadly I missed it earlier.

update, running clockwork tomb still bugs out, but other zones 'appear' clear if clockwork tomb is also abandoned. Not tested every one, but progress is improved ...
    Post edited by dragonsbloods on
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This will be fixed ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow, if nothing major goes wrong!)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    snafu1971snafu1971 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    snafu1971 said:

unfortunately, this mission is needed to complete this portion of the neverdeath campaign. I submit bug reports tickets, and the ticket disappears as if it never existed. no thank you for the information, no we are working on this, it just disappears, very aggravating.

also happened in clockwork tomb. not abandoning this one. just gonna stop playing until fixed.
    kreatyve said:

This will be fixed ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow, if nothing major goes wrong!)

great, will check back in the evening and check to see if it is actually fixed. hope that VIP time is reimbursed for these buggered quests that we can't finish.
  • Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    this bug should not affect any VIP rewards, so there would be no reason to collect or need reimbursement
  • Options
    marvelmc#8221 marvelmc Member Posts: 1 New User
    Clockwork Guild Tomb and A Doomguides Duty are still broken.
  • Options
    naoba87naoba87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just after the new patches i played A Doomguide's Duty quest, now i can claim the reward but after this quest some quests should i available not remember the quests name but there is no quest available. I have updated my bug ticket regarding this matter. Hope they fix it very soon.