test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Contest of Liars Winning Teams

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2018 in News & Announcements
UPDATE 11/15/18

Those that haven't received the Visage should have received it now. Please check your in-game mail.
If you satisfied all the requirements and had bought the visage for the full amount (100,000 AD) due to this issue (ie. received the visage in mail only today), please contact support for a refund.

We received and investigated reports from players who met the minimum requirements for supporting the winning team but did not receive their free reward. We will be mailing out the rewards to those players impacted by this so stay tuned to your in-game mail. Another update will be made to this post when this process has been finalized.

Greetings Adventurers!

Congratulations to Knotty Roots on PC and Xbox for being the winning team! On PS4, Toil & Trouble was victorious!

Players who completed the minimum requirements (20/20 Contest quests) for the winning team should have received the prize through the mail on the character who initially signed up for that team/completed the requirements. If you have not left Protector's Enclave between the contest ending and now, you will need to do so.*

Based on this year's results, Knotty Roots will not be participating in next year's Contest on PC and Xbox. Toil & Trouble will bow out of PS4's event.

*Note: We are investigating isolated reports of players still not getting the prize in the mail on their original character.
Post edited by frozenfirevr on

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    Better late than never, I guess.

Shame that I deleted the character that initially signed up earlier today and so now I guess that I won't be getting the reward.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Julia,

Yes the character I signed up with and ran the event exclusively has left PE numerous times since the end of the event, and November 12th.

That character still has not received the email with the permanent mask. And that character did participate enought to have the minimum contribution, if I remember right it should have been in the mid 20's
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Same
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same still have not received the mail with the permanent mask. I did not send in a ticket should i?
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    Same Here -_-
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    I think i reached the changed/decreased requirements on the last day of the event, and i didn't receive any rewards too.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    How do we report that we did not receive the mask?
  • rwraith#1531 rwraith Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    On PC I didn't get an email. The mask I originally wore lost the temporary title and never went away.
  • alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    PC player here and on winning team, no in game email or account email..which email was it supposed to go to?
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
  • arbois#8933 arbois Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Hello, i didn't receive the e-mail too with the mask (PC, root faction). I sent a reclamation, but they answered it's maybe i didn't do every quest (i did them all again and again for the root faction, until the event bar was filled). They said to me to check this topic. Well, if technical support can't do anything, this game is really drowning...
  • literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    No email for me. I've sent all of my characters out of PE and back again. Nothing yet. I did complete the amount required for the mask. My temporary mask has vanished from inventory, so it didn't become permanent like nwraith's did
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Just got my mask in in game mail Thank you very much :)
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Received one mask per mail as well, thank you. Only wish there would be an option to get masks for all my characters now...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • tabithacatt#5747 tabithacatt Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just logged in to my account (after the patch) & found visage in my inbox! thank you & thank you for the follow-up email to my inquiry! Go Team Knotty Roots!
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    Got the mask today, so thanks for that.

I submitted a ticket in-game but they just sent the mask through an account mail, not any specific character mail.
  • arbois#8933 arbois Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Received one too. Thanks.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Thanks I checked my email on the character that did the event I got it.