test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Workshop and managing moral.

gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
I read somewhere that if you keep your moral low your artisan can quit.

Because of this comment, I never used more than 160 moral (4 task of 40 moral) to never be below 240.

I want to know if I can safely use more moral because I have really good artisans that I don't want to lose.

If someone that constantly use more moral than me can confirm, it will be really appreciated.

If I can do 1 or 2 more instant task safely, it will really help me in managing all workshop of all my Alt.
“He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comments

• happy1go1lucky28happy1go1lucky28 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I use all morale everyday on one artisan and then set them to a task for the rest of the time. I have had no issues.
  • trouble#8887 trouble Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Let's be serious, some people pay to get good artisans, I don't think they implemented some way to lose them without writing it anywhere, that would be a huge scam.
    I heard it too just as I hear flat earth conspiracies every day on zone chat...I used all morale every day on 5 char for now and no one ran away.
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User

I use all morale everyday on one artisan and then set them to a task for the rest of the time. I have had no issues.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Let's be serious, some people pay to get good artisans, I don't think they implemented some way to lose them without writing it anywhere, that would be a huge scam.
    I heard it too just as I hear flat earth conspiracies every day on zone chat...I used all morale every day on 5 char for now and no one ran away.

With more search, I found an answer directly from Astherdahl on Reddit:

https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/9x1iq6/any_drawbacks_to_using_up_morale_mod15/

“He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers