test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

want to quest without pressing the f button

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
since we no longer have to pick up loot from monsters are they not going to let us do the same when we do are quest in sharandar dread ring and either places cause i just find the f button to be very annoying where i was hopping maybe they would of change that to make questing a lot easier on us for how i did find the chest bug in sharandar as well

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

since we no longer have to pick up loot from monsters are they not going to let us do the same when we do are quest in sharandar dread ring and either places cause i just find the f button to be very annoying where i was hopping maybe they would of change that to make questing a lot easier on us for how i did find the chest bug in sharandar as well

Are you saying you want to get the quest automatically without knowing what the quest does?
    Or, you want the quest window pop up just because you are next to a quest giver? What if there are more than one quest giver in the arm length area?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Quest objectives that are 'loot' (e.g. Necromantic wards in DR spawned by killing Red Wizards) fall on the ground, but are not automatically picked up. You have to look and hit F to collect. Basically, anything using the "generic quest objective" 3D model that's approximately a pair of cones.
    nathanjm said:

Quest objectives that are 'loot' (e.g. Necromantic wards in DR spawned by killing Red Wizards) fall on the ground, but are not automatically picked up. You have to look and hit F to collect. Basically, anything using the "generic quest objective" 3D model that's approximately a pair of cones.

Some are and some are not. Dev mentioned they have not updated all the loot table to allow auto pickup. I don't think it is about the quest. It is about the item which may or may not be quest related. There are items that are not quest related but you still need to 'f' to pick it up.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Are you saying you want to get the quest automatically without knowing what the quest does?
    Or, you want the quest window pop up just because you are next to a quest giver? What if there are more than one quest giver in the arm length area?
    been doing quest since mod5 i was talking about how they should of let us pick up are loot from sharandar dread ring and either quest we did from are campaigns or i wouldn't be using the loot button to pick it up why i said they need to remove the button from this or they would of made it a lot faster without it why i have no problem using the f button on either things

been doing quest since mod5 i was talking about how they should of let us pick up are loot from sharandar dread ring and either quest we did from are campaigns or i wouldn't be using the loot button to pick it up why i said they need to remove the button from this or they would of made it a lot faster without it why i have no problem using the f button on either things
    As I said above, I don't think that has anything to do with quest and campaign. It is just dev did not do a complete job to update everything (and they admitted that). Many non-quest and non-campaign items cannot be auto pick up at the moment.
    e.g. it does not auto pick up some random blue gear drop. It does not pick up some SH voucher, etc.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User

As I said above, I don't think that has anything to do with quest and campaign. It is just dev did not do a complete job to update everything (and they admitted that). Many non-quest and non-campaign items cannot be auto pick up at the moment.
    e.g. it does not auto pick up some random blue gear drop. It does not pick up some SH voucher, etc.
    this is what im talking about that I wanted to see removed from the loot button or I know it would make it easier to pick up since I did make this from paints https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46285283_415211285681114_1289039141455003648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=32763cb718ba7dd8baaec815c1488123&oe=5C6D9535