test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

Comments

• anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I've seen a response and a possible fix coming for the full delivery box issue but nothing yet about not being able to complete the tutorial becasue what you take out of the box doesn't count toward quest completion.

Everything worked fine up to the last quest in the tutorial. I thought it would be clever to clear the delivery box to make sure there were no issues when the gather task completed (because I'd heard a full box was a problem). However, once the gather task finished (copper ore, I believe) and I collected it from the box, but the quest didn't finish. I've tried gathering more ore, and other items, tried 'collect all', and double-clicking to collect, nothing gets the quest to register.

Please tell me this is also being looked into. asterdahl said Support could advance ppl through but they said devs are working on it and we have to wait.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2018

micky1p00 said:

Just to add about professions, how the hell legendary gathering tools benefit from recycling? There are no resources for the tasks.. And every single listed legendary tool for gathering is recycle..

What's the point of that?

It's something we're aware of due to some tasks with required items that were scrapped or postponed. This should be addressed in a future build.
    I apologize for the rhetorical 'anger', my main question / concern is what do with them? If I get one should I keep it? Will it be changed? Dab Hands will be nice, If it will be changed to Dab hands I'll keep it, if it is something else, or those right now are going to be left the same until much late I'll sell it or won't buy one.

This uncertainty with new shinies is disappointing, it will be great if someone can update on what exactly the plan with them, as with some other price related stuff.
    edited November 2018
    adinosii said:

micky1p00 said:

And no Abberant Leather.

And on a related subject, can we please, PLEASE get the retainer's "exchange" list of materials in alphabetical order. It is painful to search through it for what you need.

Or a filter, type 3+ letters and the list is filtered to stuff with those letters.. A filter will be great.
    Same with where the commission thing is, many items and with daily rotation..
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

adinosii said:

micky1p00 said:

And no Abberant Leather.

And on a related subject, can we please, PLEASE get the retainer's "exchange" list of materials in alphabetical order. It is painful to search through it for what you need.

Or a filter, type 3+ letters and the list is filtered to stuff with those letters.. A filter will be great.
    Same with where the commission thing is, many items and with daily rotation..
    Almost anything would be an improvement over what we have right now.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Is RAD from overflow exp rewards not profitting from bonus RAD intentional or a bug?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Is RAD from overflow exp rewards not profitting from bonus RAD intentional or a bug?

It is not!????? What the !??? 8(
    I assume you checked the log instead of just reading the number of the pop up window.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    I checked my RAD in the bag after collecting the rewards several times, it was verbatim what was showing in the reward content in spite of having bonus available (just not applied).
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well it is subtracting the amount from the bonus shown under the portrait and it added 150% of the amount shown in the pop up.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    Apologies if these have already been reported.
    The Jewelcrafting rank 16 task to make brass ingots gives 1161 JC exp, while the rank 17 task to make brass rings gives 1109 JC exp.
    Also, may the delivery of Mithral Raising Hammers to the retainer please be expedited, there are none available.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Griffon's Wrath can be used four times like before the "rework" and no mention that with other classes help you can hit almost infinite times.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    giz#2086 said:

Griffon's Wrath can be used four times like before the "rework" and no mention that with other classes help you can hit almost infinite times.

I don't think the unlimited griffon's wrath bug requires another class to trigger it, one GF I know of could use the infinite griffon's wrath bug in trade of blades by himself. I don't know what the real cause is sadly.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Re-Retrieval Operation still bugs out for me. I am still stuck, did it, can't get credit for it. :/
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• saj01saj01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    are they gonna fix the bug where you can actually get the 100 chestnuts to for the week or are we always gonna be 20 short
  • blodvernblodvern Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'm wondering if the developers will compensate us for 1, 2, maybe even more weeks of "half-paralysis" in the game, due to "Running a Workshop" quest issue... I'm very upset about that!! My "blocked" character is a Masterworker, and I'm having to pay (spending AD on the auction house) for items that other toons need, and she could do ... :angry:
  • blodvernblodvern Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    P.S.
    I would like to know who was the "genius" that had the idea to block acess to the products of completed profession tasks until complete the "Running a Workshop" quest... None of that would be happening if they simply allow acess to "delivery box" with no conditions, "ab initio"...
    edited November 2018
    Now this is the straw that kills the camel back, the material exchange shortened me hundreds thousands of credit.

Exchanging 1.5k leadership scrolls, forgot their name (those that 180 credits each) should yield about 270k credit. Got about 100k

This is one char that had the least of them, and I've noticed the wrong count, I was exchanging at least 10 stacks on others.. So now what?

How can I express my 'happiness' in forum acceptable ways yet get the 'happiness' point across?
  • neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    There's a bug creating major defense reinforcement kits. The +1 versions come out saying they are hit point kits, although their tooltip shows they add defense (I don't know what they actually do as I was making them to sell, not use.)
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    vordayn said:

tazz4now said:

If you open a "level up" reward box in your workshop, there is no pop up box showing you what you got, when you go to another area the same thing happens until you log out or shut down and come back and open them outside of your workshop (you do seem to get the rewards though)

Did you open up an Artisan Recruitment Pack during the same client session by any chance?

There is a bug that when you open one of them, it prevents gumps from rewards etc from displaying until you shut down and re-open your client. It plays havoc with seeing which rewards you receive, but also sometimes prevents quests from completing as it does not register you receiving those items! Only way to reset this is to shut and re-open the game as you mentioned.
    @vordayn no the only thing I opened was the "level up" reward, it works fine everywhere else, the missing pop-up box only happens in the workshop and after that everywhere else until you exit and come back, I did get all of the rewards though, so it appears this is happening on at least 2 things, maybe there's more still not reported yet
  • katrozkatroz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Since the new mod, my game won't start anymore. The game just crashes in the first loading screen with no message, the loading screen just vanishes when it's at about 75%. I have tried both Steam and Arc launcher, force verified everything,deleted and redownloaded, launched the game with admin rights, in safe modeand without my antivirus software, nothing worked, same problem everytime.

WIN 10 64-bit
    CPU: Intel i7-3770k 3,5 GHz
    RAM: 14 GB
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti
  • katrozkatroz Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Try 32bit client.

Already did, both on steam and arc
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    katroz said:

Since the new mod, my game won't start anymore. The game just crashes in the first loading screen with no message, the loading screen just vanishes when it's at about 75%. I have tried both Steam and Arc launcher, force verified everything,deleted and redownloaded, launched the game with admin rights, in safe modeand without my antivirus software, nothing worked, same problem everytime.

WIN 10 64-bit

1. reinstall graphic drivers;
    2. defragment hard drive;
    3. remove *\neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\localdata\GamePrefs.pref
    4. run the game as admin.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    katroz said:

WIN 10 64-bit

Reinstall your graphics drivers from GeForce Experience?
    blodvern said:

P.S.
    I would like to know who was the "genius" that had the idea to block acess to the products of completed profession tasks until complete the "Running a Workshop" quest... None of that would be happening if they simply allow acess to "delivery box" with no conditions, "ab initio"...

Needing to run the workshop tutorial on EVERY CHARACTER, including MULTIPLE UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES, is the worst. Can we just have a "Oh, hey, I know how this works, I don't need the refresher" with an "are you sure" option at the opening that skips us right to "all the basics unlocked and tier 2 workshop"?

I checked my RAD in the bag after collecting the rewards several times, it was verbatim what was showing in the reward content in spite of having bonus available (just not applied).

I have not seen this issue on any of my characters.
This discussion has been closed.