test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the free retraining overwriting the option to just retrain feats?

I think with the new mod there came an option to retrain your char, but I just want to retrain some feats on a loadout. Does anyone know if there is any way to do this now without completely redoing the whole char?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Not new If you have a free retraining (they don't stack) then you can only use it. Bit of an annoyance when you have max power points.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    well i cld be wrong but if i member right mod 14 they changed the retrain tokens where u cld retrain individual feats/boos or all of it.... an if i member right it was smethin like 10000 ad per imdividual fwat an 60000 ad per individual campaign..... an far as i read there wasnt no free retrain token wit the drop of mod 15..... but cld be wrng on that part
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Retraining token came with the patch on Thursday after the module.

' characters created before The Heart of Fire released now have a free retraining available in the Powers UI.'

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11013733
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    ahhh well like i said... cld be wrng on that lol but if u cant use it like the mod 14 settings.... thats messed up an shld be considered a bug imo
  • neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yeh I have max powers, then also there're boons etc to do. Also though I did find you can click the free retain, then copy another loadout over that one that's close to what you want, then the feat only training option is back. It does waste your free retrain though.
    if there was a free retrain token with mod 15 then it shoulda been setup like the settings they droped ar mod 14.... an again if it aint able to use like that that should be considered a bug imo