test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gathering/Crafting

How do you abort the endless gathering skill??????????????

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Go into the Current Orders tab on the bottom left, and click on the small cancel sign at the top right of the production gump.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Or let your delivery box fill up and the gathering will auto cancel.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    my gathering does not auto cancel with this...as soon as I empty the box they start up again...so you have to go into the current orders to cancel
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    If you let any repeat task backlog, you will need to continually collect from the delivery box until you catch up to the current task before you will be able to cancel.

I found this out by letting a preview character sit on a 10 minute gathering task for about a day and a half. I think I collected a full delivery box about 30 times before I got to the point where I could cancel.