test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Patch Notes (Version: NW.105.20181022a.9)

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's The Heart of Fire launch are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11013123

Comments

• mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I read the patch notes twice but didn’t see foundry mentioned. Is it going to be down? If so, for how long?
    <font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>
  • hypergorila2hypergorila2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    Still no Genie's Gift trader for the The Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign :'(
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    ibemin0x said:

Why nerf AOTS? Why relegate pathfinder to support ( hr buffs cant compete with other classes)? why no fix to thorned roots dmg (it doesnt scale correctly with lots of stuff), dodge still not working properly, why the nerf on ancient roots? its not like trapper needed to be played even less...

We heard people are supporting the GWF. Soon even the TR will be the GWF's slave.

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    I already asked this in another thread but will also here. Why Careful Attack fix is not mentioned? Notes for NW.105.20180924A.2 contain this:

Careful Attack now only procs from At-Wills, Encounters, and Daily Powers. This should prevent stacks from being eaten by indirect attacks that don't reference weapon damage.

Is this a mistake in patch notes, or we are not getting CA fix?
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    How are Barovian hunts changing in the new Module 15? Will it give astral diamonds with each successful hunt, since salvage is not an option? Will we be getting the epic drops for the posters, such as Heels of Fury, guaranteed with each run? Are they remaining the same?
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

How are Barovian hunts changing in the new Module 15? Will it give astral diamonds with each successful hunt, since salvage is not an option? Will we be getting the epic drops for the posters, such as Heels of Fury, guaranteed with each run? Are they remaining the same?

You'll hardly find charity here when the nerfs come rolling in. Assume the worst first.
  • shadower75shadower75 Member Posts: 20 Arc User

There was an emergency patch after the patch notes were posted. What does the number matter to you anyways? :P

Thanks you. I just wanted to clarify this nuance.
  • altaiir94altaiir94 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    BUG: Auction house, can't sort by price - I'm 99,9% sure that sort by buyout price should sort it as cheapest to the most expensive, or vice versa - now it sorts by time posted.

@nitocris83 @frozenfirevr can you pass it up?
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @nitocris83

Note: Characters who log in as a level 1 during the event are eligible, they do not have to be created during the event but must be level 1.

what it mean?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    altaiir94 said:

BUG: Auction house, can't sort by price - I'm 99,9% sure that sort by buyout price should sort it as cheapest to the most expensive, or vice versa - now it sorts by time posted.

@nitocris83 @frozenfirevr can you pass it up?

The devs are aware of this issue. Hopefully will be fixed soon.
    FrozenFire
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

@nitocris83

Note: Characters who log in as a level 1 during the event are eligible, they do not have to be created during the event but must be level 1.

what it mean?

There is a Neverember's recuitment event in which "new character" can get perks.
    The note describes what is considered to be a "new character".

During the event (i.e. now), if the character is level 1 and login, it qualifies.
    If you have a character created before the event (i.e. on Monday) and never login (or you exit when you are on the beach) until mod 15, that character also qualifies.
    The chance you don't have such character.

So, in a nut shell, if you create a character today and login, it qualifies.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Fix that egg quest! why it has not been fix since test for 3 weeks, to stop players on progression?
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    clockwork tomb fails exactly like doomguide
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Patronage token for Chult will not be built -- it just sits there

even though " far realm " has been unlocked -- but why that is required is beyond comprehension
  • astroraiken#3327 astroraiken Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I got a bug in Workshop quest. I had 7 Artisans before I started the tutorial from free chest, and the quest says Accept Applications 1/1. So I went to masters desk, and im at max artisans. So I tried to dismiss some and it says complete tutorial first to unlock feature, so I cant complete the first part of tutorial. I try to accept artisan but it says Complete tutorial to unlock feature. I cant do this because I am at max artisans and I cant dismiss of accept any. Is it ok if someone can fix this bug for me?
    Thanks everyone, @bob#4333 [Real Makos] :) Also, cant abandon quest. I tried shutting game, and logging back in multiple times, nothing changed.
    Real Makos, Member of Greycloaks Guild.

회원의 회색 외투