test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverdeath: Quests Bugged

dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Neverdeath:

Problem yesterday with Doomguide's Duty and today Clockwork Guild Tomb. Lots of space in inventory bags but when I go to collect the "3-Quartz" in the chest at the end an error message pops up saying "inventory is full" and cannot exit the Clockwork tomb quest until the chest reward is claimed.

UPDATE: Add Crypts of Kelevomr in Ebon Downs to that list...Also 3-Quartz in final chest and also cannot leave the crypt without collecting reward unless leaving by the way a player entered the crypt.
Add Xin'kar Enclave quest in Vellosk to that list as well.

And in the case of the Crypts of Kelevmor, and Xin'kar Enclave, if you can't complete these quests, you can't progress any farther in these areas.

Go to turn in a Request for GM Help and get a popup saying to check the Forum or Wiki... that's not a lot of help. :s

So far it seems any endgame chests with 3-quartz in them are the ones that are bugged.

As I remember 3-Quartz was not the previous reward for these quests so maybe in changing the rewards in the chests, something glitched.

Really difficult to level up a clean start character to 70, when there are so many main quests not able to be completed.
DD~
Post edited by dionchi on

Comments

• zulunai#6806 zulunai Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Abandon Doomguide's Duty and Clockwork Guild Tomb. After abandoning these 2 the other quests started working.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Abandon Doomguide's Duty and Clockwork Guild Tomb. After abandoning these 2 the other quests started working.

Yeah I abandoned the Doomguide's Duty quest however, the Clockwork Tomb is the last quest in Neverdeath and I figure the lost opportunity to get a free bag upon completion of that quest is going to be kind of a big deal to players who have that quest.

I'm guessing these borked quests effect other players, new players just like they effect those of us doing the clean start 'play-testing' after the introduction of the new Mod.

It seems we still have 55 days left for the Nevermember's Recruitment event... hopefully they can get at least most of the bugs worked out by then ~

DD~
  • snor#8978 snor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same problem on various quests ,with final chest being 3 quartz reward. Its very frustrating as I am a new player and It is putting me off investing time and money. I have submitted in game bug issues but can not get a Gm or response. I have tried everything . relogging ,abandoning quest , Emptying all my bags.
    edited November 2018
    Obviously some of the quests after the Mod 15 are bugged and Cryptic is using us all as unrewarded play testers for them to try to identify which quests are bugged...

Not really a problem because the Nevermembr Recruitment quest does give some minor items for new players created after the mod 15 update, but what disappoints me is either the developers and moderators aren't seeing the posts about some quests being bugged - or they're seeing them but to my knowledge just haven't bothered to post so much as their usual "we're aware and are working on it" to let us know they are aware of the problems.

By the way... Tried running Doomguide's Duty and Clock Tower quests again today and they're still bugged with 3-quartz crystals in the chests and every time I try to claim them I get the same error message "Inventory full" - when it isn't.
    DD~
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Upon hitting level 70 before starting Neverdeath (thanks to a 2x XP weekend), I only received two missions and no others. I only found out that there was a mission that provides a free storage bag but I have not been able to obtain the mission because all of the prerequisite missions are not available to my level 70 character. I could be wrong but I believe that there may be a level lock in Neverdeath (maybe in other areas, too) similar to what prevents level 70 players from running the Blacklake Terror, Ork Assault and To Helm and Back skirmishes.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • schale1schale1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Disappointing that this is still broken
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    schale1 said:

This is in the patch notes to be fixed tomorrow.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018

kreatyve said:

schale1 said:

This is in the patch notes to be fixed tomorrow.
    Post the patch notes.

They are in the preview subforum, check here. They haven't been posted on the blog just yet, should be soon.

Edit: I was a minute too early, it would seem. Here ya go, the official notes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png

I saw them earlier. Was just wondering if hte spelling mistake was going to be corrected. :)

That's a very minor issue, so...
    kuI2v8l.png
    Completed Doomguide's Duty, received 3-quartz from the chest and four workman's balm for turning in the quest. Thanks to all who worked on correcting this, and to @kreatyve for the updates.
    DD~