test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 - Old Buggs Still Works

terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
Hi Guys,

I would like to share my "testing" on my OP about old bugs. I hope Devs Finelly fix this problems.
Why i said this? Couse after changes, every class get buff to dmg, but Op isn't more tanky. Ofcourse when other players gangbang u, is hard to stay alive. But, if u almost run away, and SW comes and kills u on 2 sec becouse of old bug this is annoying.

Im talking about interaction on protector paladin "TAB" - Devine Call. When Sw use Warlock's Bargain and use passive skill like Flames of Empowerment than its huge lag on instance and Op die in 3 sec. But only when ur Devine Call works, which mean reflect dmg.

Another old problem is annoying Bug by Sacred Weapon. When u fight, and against u are 2xGF's or GF's and GWF and u use Sacred Weapon but u have 2 marks from GF's or Gwf and GF then u deal dmg ur self by Sacred Weapon. Same problem, lag and u die becouse of this bug.

Im talking about this problems couse like every Op knows Devine Call is very important to stay alive. Same as Sacred Weapon, when u want to deal some dmg, SW is the best buff for it.

Please do with this something, couse this is really annoiyng when i die in the same way over and over. No matter what change u upload in every mod, this two bugs are still works:/

And new bug what i see is, when Scourge Warlock use Waukeen's Artifact, there is multiproc dmg from it. Its really hard to stay alive with this bug.

I hope u fix this. :)

Comments

• leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    they abuse the broken arti already? what a suprise :D
  • baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Some ppl just wait for the broken stuff to abuse them...
    and now 2GF against you it's like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dyeB3Ie2GP4#t=9s
    9sec CD on GW what a joke...
    baoshione said:

Some ppl just wait for the broken stuff to abuse them...
    and now 2GF against you it's like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dyeB3Ie2GP4#t=9s
    9sec CD on GW what a joke...

that cracked me up, have a awesome sir.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I think there are also intactions between Devine Call and GF reflection powers.
    Supremacy of Steal or GA... not sure forgot those old logs.
    But there are interactions with Devine Call I think, same as Battle Trample stays a broken feat hat ruins a hole match in short if abused.
    About Devine Call and SW, I know that DCevine Call and Feytouched procs are the nummbers that deal large ammounts of damage, several thousand procs in a match.
    Power involved might also be Infernal Spheres, not 100% sure about Warlocks Bargain or Flames of Empowerment tbh. Sine I never used FoE in PVP and WB is an annoyance on both sides so I skip it normally.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Infernal Spheres too. U righ.
  • bullrathbullrath Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    terylion said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to share my "testing" on my OP about old bugs. I hope Devs Finelly fix this problems.
    Why i said this? Couse after changes, every class get buff to dmg, but Op isn't more tanky. Ofcourse when other players gangbang u, is hard to stay alive. But, if u almost run away, and SW comes and kills u on 2 sec becouse of old bug this is annoying.

Im talking about interaction on protector paladin "TAB" - Devine Call. When Sw use Warlock's Bargain and use passive skill like Flames of Empowerment than its huge lag on instance and Op die in 3 sec. But only when ur Devine Call works, which mean reflect dmg.

Another old problem is annoying Bug by Sacred Weapon. When u fight, and against u are 2xGF's or GF's and GWF and u use Sacred Weapon but u have 2 marks from GF's or Gwf and GF then u deal dmg ur self by Sacred Weapon. Same problem, lag and u die becouse of this bug.

Im talking about this problems couse like every Op knows Devine Call is very important to stay alive. Same as Sacred Weapon, when u want to deal some dmg, SW is the best buff for it.

Please do with this something, couse this is really annoiyng when i die in the same way over and over. No matter what change u upload in every mod, this two bugs are still works:/

And new bug what i see is, when Scourge Warlock use Waukeen's Artifact, there is multiproc dmg from it. Its really hard to stay alive with this bug.

I hope u fix this. :)

Please i hope a dev sees this and can help us out and fix these game breaking pvp bugs literally unplayable againts SWs Also Double Mark with Sacred Weapon damage loops kills u in seconds , why would a encounter have a interaction like that ?
    @bullrath same reason GWF can fly if he moves fast enaught which is : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯