test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CAMPAIGNS KEYS AND LEGENDARY DRAGON KEYS

brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited November 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
when you open a dungeon chest, Can you put an option to choose between the campaigns keys and the legendary dragon key ?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Put the dragon keys in your shared bank slots.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    i dont have enough vip level to call the bank, are you suggesting me to pay to get it, i can eventually, but am suggesting and option when u are going to open the chest to choose between ths 2 keys , not all the players are 12 LEVEL VIP.
    Post edited by brandemis on
  • chivonicachivonica Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Think he just meant use some planning. Like if your going to do anything but Expert queue (just an e.g use them on what u want) then place the Leg keys in shared slot(s). Don't need VIP for that just walk or ride over to bank before hand. But yeh it would be nice to have an option. I have eaten a few leg keys unintentionally.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

Can people stop giving out their top 10 workaround tips every time there's a valid complaint. The point isn't that there's a way around the problem.

Let's just admit it's an issue that shouldn't even exist. And to answer the OP, yes they could fix it if they cared about the community enough.

But they could care less if you accidentally waste a legendary key.

If the OP wanted so report a bug, there is a section to report bugs.

People assumed OP wanted to have a work around, that's why they answer him... a work around
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    As if that will help....pffft…..powers that be are radio silent atm....no love to the community....shocker? again....pffft

Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

If the OP wanted so report a bug, there is a section to report bugs.

People assumed OP wanted to have a work around, that's why they answer him... a work around

Yes. Assumed. What's that expression?

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    It only uses the dragon key if you don't have the campaign key. Hovering over the chest will tell you which key you will use.