test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverember's Influence , How to earn 100 in Recruitment Event?

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
[PC] The Recruitment Event has some issues :(
Created a new toon, and dutifully played levels until Neverdeath Zone
I am not able to complete the Neverdeath Quests, Doom Guide or Clocktower Tomb (so no free bag).

Gave up on being stuck and used experience tomes to get to Level 70.
Received btc bonding stones, btc Runic Bag and btc Patronage token for the Maze Engine.

However, On reaching Lv 70 , have only received 55 Neverember's Influence (btc)
Since Runic Bags in Recruitment store are 100 Influence, there must be a way to earn more.

Does anyone know how to earn the remaining 45 Neverember Influence? Does it require the normal Zones' completion or are there specific Recruitment Event tasks to complete. Because if its from the normal quests' progression , the broken "Claim Rewards" is going to be problematical

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    One thing I noticed way back when the Knox's Recruitment Order was first made available in the Zen store was that certain quests wouldn't be offered to my new character. The Clockwork Tomb was one of them, but there were others. I wonder if this is the same bug.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • akuarmotonakuarmoton Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    You get 10 Neverember incentives from each step in new campaign, that should bring you to 100 eventually.
  • chivonicachivonica Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Very good event. A lot of value from this. Can lvl as normal or insta exp boost and then shock horror just do the campaign for more incentives.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User

I think I read that the maximum incentives you could get were 200 but even including the levelling and campaign it does not look like it gets close to 200.

Am I wrong in thinking 200 is the maximum or that you cant reach this 200?

Yes, if you click on the Event Promo icon in game, it says, "An account can receive a maximum of 200 Neverember Incentives". These incentives are used to, " ... purchase items from the Seven Suns Coster Market than can be used by any character on the account".

Account cap is 200 NI, and these items are account bound (not sure if they also bind on equip).
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    Yes the devil is in the detail.

200 NI Acc max.
    55 NI per character for lvl'in up.
    So far got 0 from the campaign.

Highest cost item from vendor is 100 NI each (Runic bag, mount and companion). So if your not careful and depending upon how much the campaign unlocks/progression grant, you may not be able to claim 2 of them. I boosted 2 new characters to 70 with old exp tomes and each has 55 NI but the NI is counted per character and not as a whole except for cap. So neither can get the 100 Ni rewards yet.

Regardless if it or I muck up the values of NI the BtC embroidered bags and runic bags for lvl'in each make it worth while to me not to mention I then get an extra BtA 100 NI reward from vendor. But knowing how / if possible to get 2 would be great. Maybe just have to wait and see the unlock NI amounts.
  • brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    just 3 days and you wanna have everything, relax!!!
    brandemis said:

just 3 days and you wanna have everything, relax!!!

Careful! Your showing your age and or maturity, you sure your in the right place? ;)

But seriously the information on this can be key e.g If someone levelled 4 characters off the bat 1st 3 would get 55 NI each and 4th only 35 because of the account cap. None of them would be able to get a 100 NI reward this way let alone 2. Maybe the campaign could unlock an account NI pool?

This is main reason I would not do more then 2 per account atm and even that might be risking 1 x 100 NI reward. Who knows???
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    The main reason I am not engaging in this promotion is a lack of clear information explaining how it works. Too much stuff to do in the game otherwise to throw time away on HAMSTER vague HAMSTER like this.
  • ordinaryplayer#2642 ordinaryplayer Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    chivonica said:

Yes the devil is in the detail.
    200 NI Acc max.
    55 NI per character for lvl'in up.
    So far got 0 from the campaign.

Tested on PTS 55 from leveling, and going through campaign 45 (clicking on each bobble)

NOTES:

- All level up reward *BOUND TO CHARACTER* despite tool tips (no getting your good alt a runic bag, or maze engine).

- PTS: Tried 3 stones from the store .. they were actually bound to account

- I see no way to transfer the NI (so no plvling 4 characters if you just want the bag) Seems you need 2 chars for 200 currency,

- Account Counting seems to work "on acquisition" I deleted 105 tokens on PTS, last character was short on last box. So don't change your mind (Got the bear, so other stuff stays)

@DEV
    BUG/Problem: Tokens should be transferable/account items (currently character items) to avoid -->Newbie: meh clerics not for me .. reroll after getting 3 tokens .. they get 97/100 currency in the end

Post edited by ordinaryplayer#2642 on
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

The main reason I am not engaging in this promotion is a lack of clear information explaining how it works. Too much stuff to do in the game otherwise to throw time away on HAMSTER vague HAMSTER like this.

Fortunately for me, I had decided to make a new character and start fresh with a new main just one day before this was announced, so it was easy for me to just stop progress on that toon and wait a day to reroll.

But nowhere in the news article do I see mention of an account limit on these incentives.
    I have not encountered in-game any mention of an account limit on these tokens.

Fortunately for me I have only been working on a single character anyway, but this comes just in time as I had been thinking of starting a second ranger to go with my paladin and have two bright and shiny new toons to focus on, but according to what I am understanding here doing this would result in the two characters splitting the incentives.

I mean, with some Neverdeath missions bugged I just figured that I could dabble with a second character while I waited for the patch. Now I am glad that I saw this first.

A shame that the news articles can't offer more/better information.

Tested on PTS 55 from leveling, and going through campaign 45 (clicking on each bobble)

Thanks nice to know.

I just wanted some new storage alts since through lvlin you get 1 BtC embroidered and runic bag without having to do any questing on them using exp tomes unlike my other previous alts. In time or if needed I can cover the quests and get the other bags too. Yeh the tooltip for lvlin rewards is/was wrong but having those two bags on each character will still be nice bonus storage for me, others may not feel the same or be so fortunate.

The 100 NI vendor Runic bags though says BoPA BoEC so they should lol be transferrable to a useful/active account character??? Hopefully we can get one with each new character since your NI figures showed the event is set up for 2 characters splitting the max NI.

Anyway all good thanks again.
  • frontline2042frontline2042 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is the 200 cap how many we can earn total or how many we can carry? For example, lets say i earn and spend 200 incentives on 2 characters. Will any of my other dudes be able to earn incentives at alll?
    Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
    Let the stupid suffer