Install Arc
Options

SH boons bound permanent on character

2»

Comments

• Options
    classicque2classicque2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    gripnir78 said:

Can we have SH boons bounded permanent on character please? It will makes players more free and unbound from any guild where leaders/officers can be rare HAMSTER.
    Many spend so much resources so much time and can be kicked for no reason.

Why even bother.... how about give every1 a boons just right after they create a new character....

P.S. Kicking for "no reason" its not a commont thing you know....most of kicked ones earn it very hard
    And why not give every1 just right after create new characater?... ure too narrow-minded and I lazy to explain why, anyway seems mostly here who active at forum have to much free time and have nice comfort SH throne. But nw popualtion every single day less and less cuz new players see this huge grinding wall and just leave.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Got proof of numbers or just hyperbole?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    I am in PE and there are 47 instance and most filled with 40. If average is 30, there are 1400 players in PE alone on a Monday before the new mod lands.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

gripnir78 said:

Can we have SH boons bounded permanent on character please? It will makes players more free and unbound from any guild where leaders/officers can be rare HAMSTER.

Why even bother.... how about give every1 a boons just right after they create a new character....

P.S. Kicking for "no reason" its not a commont thing you know....most of kicked ones earn it very hard
    And why not give every1 just right after create new characater?... ure too narrow-minded and I lazy to explain why, anyway seems mostly here who active at forum have to much free time and have nice comfort SH throne. But nw popualtion every single day less and less cuz new players see this huge grinding wall and just leave.
    1. You call him lazy in one sentence and complain about grind in the next sentence.
    2. You are calling someone narrow-minded, yet equate asking to join a guild to grinding.
    3. You don't have the time to play, so you should have everything for free from the start? Surprise, free to play is built on making it either free time or wallet. I'll let you guess what you should do if you can't accept and be content with what you can achieve with your game time and yet just must have all the shinnies others have.
    (This is not to argue that the game is not grindy like hell, this is to argue that no one will ever get everything from the start, because the whole point in NW, as opossed to more fashion selling oriented games, is to incentivise people shortcut with zen)
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Maybe should be permanent, IF you were part of the guild for 6 months or better, a year.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

There no need proof that ure 24/7 here online, seems to rly much free time. No worth to proof something
    micky1p00 said:

gripnir78 said:

bla bla bla.....bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....... bl bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
    Even no worth to read

I am in PE and there are 47 instance and most filled with 40. If average is 30, there are 1400 players in PE alone on a Monday before the new mod lands.

hafl are bots gold spammers
  • Options
    My schedule is really none of your concern. Apparently, neither is trying to justify your concerns.

As for your comment on the "bots gold spammers", got proof of numbers or just hyperbole?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options

greywynd said:

There no need proof that ure 24/7 here online, seems to rly much free time. No worth to proof something
    micky1p00 said:

gripnir78 said:

bla bla bla.....bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....... bl bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
    Even no worth to read

With how you write, I doubt you actually know how to read.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Sure, let SH boons be permanent for the character, but...

- Make the character first earn them by contributing guild resources.

- Require that the character be a member of a guild to activate them and that the boons’ effectiveness scale according to current guild level.

- Allow the character to swap between earned boons at no cost as they do currently.

That system would make more sense and reward individual contribution, but I expect that it would be quite unpopular.

If what people are really asking for is simply a way to keep access to SH boons without actually having an SH...no.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    littledanger#4115 littledanger Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Too many little Demi God's/Prima Donnas/Mouth Breathers running Guilds - I'd love the option of purchasing SH Boons or some kind of reoccurring temp guild subscription. I've helped build guilds up before from 0-20 and really do not care to be part of one at this point. I however do not think it's fair that I leave empty handed.
  • Options

Definition of donation

: the act or an instance of donating: such as

a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution

b : a free contribution : gift

Anything donated to the stronghold qualifies.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

My schedule is really none of your concern. Apparently, neither is trying to justify your concerns.

As for your comment on the "bots gold spammers", got proof of numbers or just hyperbole?

And u got proofs its not?
    micky1p00 said:

greywynd said:

micky1p00 said:

gripnir78 said:

Even no worth to read

Always the same, when there is nothing sensible to answer, goofy start learn how to write.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

greywynd said:

micky1p00 said:

greywynd said:

micky1p00 said:

gripnir78 said:

Even no worth to read

Always the same, when there is nothing sensible to answer, goofy start learn how to write.
    No, start with learning how to read.
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

He's not making any claims regarding the percentage of the population that are bots, spammers, or real players. You are. Therefore, the onus is on you to provide proof.
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Removed.
  • Options

greywynd said:

For the first, I have said that it is none of your concern. For the second, nunya answered it just fine.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I don't understand why we all don't just get participation trophy boons!

Upon log-in I should get all boons that people who played the game for 3-4 years have.

I don't want to actually play the game or join a guild to get boons. Also, I don't want to actually play for rAD. Please find a way to just deposit 100k rAD into my account upon log-in. And getting gear is work too. I actually had to show up in Barovia to get that Vistani gear.

Please stop forcing me to, you know, play the game to earn things!!!!

SMH
This discussion has been closed.