test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug in Mad wizard's lair

daynay63daynay63 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi,
I was trying to find out where to report bugs, I went in game but there is nothing there for skirmishes. So I will post it here maybe someone will see it. : ) Well I am level 23 When I queued for Random leveling the level 12 one. I was sent to the Mad Wizard's Lair which is a level 60 skirmish I shouldn't even been in there to begin with. That is not all you start the skirmish after just a few fights your transported back to where you started, you still get the rewards as if it was completed but it barely started. So I left and queued and it took me right back into the Mad Wizard's Lair and it did the exact something.

Thanks!

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    There is a Bug Report area 1 level up in the Neverwinter discussion, but this is not a bug. IG is a leveling skirmish that gives you a temp level 60 status. This allows your que group to fight higher level monsters and level up faster. Some players use it (abuse it?) to get to level 70 in about ten hours or less from level 20. There has been a guide here for months so I am guessing it is not an exploit? But I am not a developer or a representative of Cryptic, so use your own judgment.

I prefer that people play it to the end, but others refuse to do that. At level 70, IG skirmish drops high level companion gear as a reward. If I should get to gold in IG I will reward those in the skirmish by mail shortly there after.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Nope.

IG is now bugged, since the update today. It wasn't bugged yesterday - I got my new alt GF to level 70 largely thanks to spamming IG runs.

Tried it out today - Lukan pops up halfway through the first level, asking if you want to continue even as monsters are still materializing around you. That shimmery bubble thing that transports you to and from the battle arena is also popping unexpectedly mid-fight. Very distracting.
  • daynay63daynay63 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

There is a Bug Report area 1 level up in the Neverwinter discussion, but this is not a bug. IG is a leveling skirmish that gives you a temp level 60 status. This allows your que group to fight higher level monsters and level up faster. Some players use it (abuse it?) to get to level 70 in about ten hours or less from level 20. There has been a guide here for months so I am guessing it is not an exploit? But I am not a developer or a representative of Cryptic, so use your own judgment.

I prefer that people play it to the end, but others refuse to do that. At level 70, IG skirmish drops high level companion gear as a reward. If I should get to gold in IG I will reward those in the skirmish by mail shortly there after.

Thanks for the feedback! for some reason the bug report is now showing up for me. It wouldn't load on my side, earlier. I just found it odd that every single time I did the the random ques. It was always the Mad Wizard and I just thought it was odd.

• daynay63daynay63 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Nope.

IG is now bugged, since the update today. It wasn't bugged yesterday - I got my new alt GF to level 70 largely thanks to spamming IG runs.

Tried it out today - Lukan pops up halfway through the first level, asking if you want to continue even as monsters are still materializing around you. That shimmery bubble thing that transports you to and from the battle arena is also popping unexpectedly mid-fight. Very distracting.

That is what happened, it never actually finished get rewards and buzz out of skirmish while monsters are still fighting lol

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Nope.

This happened to me as well - we did get the RAD reward but cant remember if we got anything else. I think not being honest. I wasnt paying much attention though. SOmeone test it out maybe?
  • brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    until today stay bugged, can someone fix it please?