test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

Comments

• kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Just ran Illusionist's Gambit Skirmish, post-update. Level 70.

Halfway through the first round we got the blurry pyramid thing as we were fighting - and Lukan shows up to ask us if we want to continue - even as monsters are still popping up. The blurry pyramid popped twice more while fighting in the first round.

We actually voted to leave as a group before the first round was over.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Purple gear pieces do not get included when choosing "Choose convertible equipment" in the refinement window, they have to be refined into RP manually, one by one.

@poisoncloud If you bring up the Convert to RP window you can crag and drop the purples (and anything else you feel like) to it and mass convert them. Still needs to be fixed, but it saves some clicks.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • ladyaradia#2029 ladyaradia Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I ran IG, as well, after the update. About 30 seconds in, Lukan showed up and asked us to vote. Still can't private queue it, either.

Edit: It doesn't help that IG seems to be the ONLY map I can get from the Leveling Queue.
    Post edited by ladyaradia#2029 on
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Ran IG on a level 58 HR, after first wave was defeated the medal bar reflected the wave being defeated but still stated Bronze Medal achieved.

Mobs still spawned when it came time to cast vote with Lukan, and didn't disappear until after the Illusory Goblin Swarm was defeated, making it impossible to leave the instance until then even after a vote of leave was cast.

Earned a level and a bit from a completely broken quest. :/
    Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    By the way, weathered mithral crucibles are 1 asset exchange ticket and weathered steel ones - 5000.
  • heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Anyone else get only Alchemy applicants?
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Part of the old Tiamat trial bug is back, unless it's another manifestation of the chest bug.

We finished as the timer hit zero. It looked like the old bug where all heads show at zero and the trial is bugged and doesn't proceed. Then 10 seconds or more later, we get the reward window so got the linu's. We couldn't however loot the reward chest.

Previous Tiamats which finished well within time were fine and chest was lootable.
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Ya’ know, it’s a bit ironic that a module that’s supposed to satirize dysfunctional corporate culture, is released under such conditions that reflect such excessive corporate dysfunction.

great thought +1 :angry: at the thought devs, not you manju...you rock for the thought ++++
    :D
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Anyone else get only Alchemy applicants?

You, me and everyone else. It's a known issue from preview they decided we should all live with and therefore ported over.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    guessing this is where the devs decide to look at the rage and the pitchforks and and and take the HAMSTER that's HAMSTER right now and shrug their shoulders and say.....75% off Black Friday all items...and then when that goes live, it's be 25% and an oops, we'll fix that in about a year or two....but don't be sad, at least zax will be only 40m backlog then.....gl all.....not gonna lie, hating the bugs, the new professions, the lack of quicker fixes overall especially when most of the bugs were reported in preview....a month + ago...…
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    ilithyn said:

It is now only possible to "use" a Shoshenstar or Omu treasure map once, after that clicking on use no longer does anything.
    Workaround is to equip it and hit the number key, but even this is not a sure fire way to view it. Sometimes you have to hit the key multiple times and sometimes you just can't view the map.
    Makes the whole point of having the maps and knowing where to go look for the treasure chests rather pointless.

And heaven help you if you need to view a map more than once to remember where it is you have to go. Good luck with that.

What I have found is, after collecting the first chest, you can view the next map. What bothers me about not being able to check them all, is I would set my path of travel based on what maps I had in inventory.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • fuerte3fuerte3 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    vortican said:

In the starting questline for professions, I was disconnected while accepting the first 4 applications for artisans. I have the artisans but the questline still says 3/4 applications accepted. There are no new applications and I cannot dismiss any artisans. I also cannot abandon the quest.

Please help. This interruption is greatly affecting my economic empire as I am no longer able to craft many, many pairs of pants.

I have exactly same problem, except that I have 2/4 applications accepted. I got network disconnected after accepting 2.
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    fuerte3 said:

vortican said:

In the starting questline for professions, I was disconnected while accepting the first 4 applications for artisans. I have the artisans but the questline still says 3/4 applications accepted. There are no new applications and I cannot dismiss any artisans. I also cannot abandon the quest.

Please help. This interruption is greatly affecting my economic empire as I am no longer able to craft many, many pairs of pants.

I have exactly same problem, except that I have 2/4 applications accepted. I got network disconnected after accepting 2.
    I know. Ridiculous that this wasn't corrected. It was the very first problem reported.

I don't like to complain but being locked out of professions completely means a total inability to craft many, many pairs of pants.
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Mission Perk Tracker --Tomb of the Nine Gods...it cannot be sold or discard. And for those who have finished all of Chult, it cannot be opened. It takes up inventory space.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    deleted-too early in the morning to post bugs
    Post edited by lordtweety#3604 on
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • isurk#9289 isurk Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2018

SCOURGE WARLOCK:
    Curse Bite does not give AP
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    I got frozen after retainer told me to go get wine, just like several of my characters got frozen after talking to the landlord the first time.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    @asterdahl

This coupon is not applicable to selected category. Fix this please.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244099/25-off-any-profession-pack
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    Another freeze up. After talking to landlord for box for Knox.
    I teleported into the workshop via VIP portal from Sages shop if that matters.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
    vordayn said:

@asterdahl is it WAI? Miracle Worker Adventurer.

I thought that as well, but it can "complete a task instantly" if it is just gathering. Might be useful for that rare occasion it procs, as there is no other way to speed up gathering tasks. That adventurer also has a nice speed boost in general.
    Look at this (its a broken design):
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited November 2018

vordayn said:

I thought that as well, but it can "complete a task instantly" if it is just gathering. Might be useful for that rare occasion it procs, as there is no other way to speed up gathering tasks. That adventurer also has a nice speed boost in general.
    What's broken about it, again?

That's a dude who takes the normal time 80% of the time, and finishes instantly 20% of the time.

I don't get what you're saying is a bug. That might not be a dude you want to pay to run stuff, especially with is +25% price on gold, but "this guy finishes instantly 20% of the time" seems like a perfectly reasonable random trait.

What's your actual complaint about that guy?
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    It's been mentioned before but about the Green Dialogue Tutorial: "Press I to open your inventory and find the Profession Starter Kit" bug:

This occurs if you have opened a Profession Artisan pack on another character. This removes the reward gump from appearing when you open the Profession Starter Kit (in fact, it removes all gumps from rewards).

Therefore you cannot 'claim' the items, making the Green Tutorial Dialogue above persist.

If you do open a Profession Artisan pack, to 'reset' the gump glitch, you have to close your client and then re-open the game. This will only prevent the bug from happening; it won't remove the persistent green tutorial dialogue above.

NB: It does not matter if you double click or right click to open the Profession Starter Kit (I've tested it with the bug, and circumventing the bug).
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    lowjohn said:

vordayn said:

What's broken about it, again?

That's a dude who takes the normal time 80% of the time, and finishes instantly 20% of the time.

I don't get what you're saying is a bug. That might not be a dude you want to pay to run stuff, especially with is +25% price on gold, but "this guy finishes instantly 20% of the time" seems like a perfectly reasonable random trait.

What's your actual complaint about that guy?
    Yeah, I've tested it it's a bomb; Now I want 25%.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Each time you open the Dispatch Board and click on an item to gather, it doesn't select it but scrolls all the way up (if it can e.g. Harvesting, All etc). Thereafter, you can click on the item to place it on the crafting board.

This happens initially but each time you open the Dispatch Board.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Alchemy MW I-II recipe, Essence of Haste (4th version) and Essence of Haste (6th version) both use Philosopher's Keep. Fourth version uses 1 Philosopher's Keep, sixth version uses 12 Philosopher's Keep. This should be 12 Tinker's Keep to keep it in line with the other essence recipes.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    The new deepcrow mount seems to have some minor bugs going on with it that make it feel a little clunky. Here are those bugs:

#1) When you summon the deepcrow, the only sound effect you hear is the noise your character makes when she jumps while dismounted, dunno if that was intentional or not but it doesn't seem quite right.

#2) The deepcrow's spacebar emote often has a weird animation delay before it works.

#3) The deepcrow's spacebar animation sometimes doesn't cancel right away when you attempt to move.

#4) The deepcrow's spacebar animation often activates twice.

#5) When the deepcrow screeches as part of its spacebar animation, its jaws barely open. This may or may not be intentional but it seems a little off.

#6) When the deepcrow runs up stairs, its body stays completely horizontal instead of tilting, this makes its face go into the stairs.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    +5 ring (sudden precision) can't be converted to RP, a number of other +4/+5 rings haven't had this added now salvage has been removed.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    The auction house sort bug is now fixed but it appears a smaller bug slipped though the cracks:

The auction house sometimes makes your consignments disappear for a few minutes before they show up again. When this happens, the search button throws a temper tantrum and starts blinking or greys out, it corrects itself after a few seconds to a few minutes, but this happens often. The time it takes for an item you just posted to appear on the auction house and consignments tab frequently has a very long delay as well.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
This discussion has been closed.