test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

Comments

• 1. I run the MASTER OF THE HUNT skirmish through the Random Levelling queue. At the end, there were TWO chests, one requiring a LEGENDARY DRAGON key (same unappealing loot as in the regular chest). Why is it even there?

2. It seems that all popup windows just vanished from my client - I can't open e.g. several bags from prayers through one window, but need to click each one separately, same for other boxes/bags/HE/levelling rewards etc. Restarting the client didn't fix it. Same problem also with tomes of experience (for toon or companions).

3. When opening application items, I was either:
    - getting application window to approve the artisan
    - not getting any window, but the application was appearing at the desk to be accepted
    - neither getting a window nor the application appearing at the desk, but the artisan was apparently getting accepted automatically.
    Bit of a freaking out experience.

There is a new key for that 2nd chest. One a day like Malabog's but cheap to make.

Click the Campaign screen open. Open Sharandar. Open Sharandar campaign STORE.
    Go to "View Wares".

You'll see a "Bramble Key" along with all the older things. :)

• hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    The exact same issue reported on the preview server is still present. You can only get 80 of the 100 weekly campaign points. No additional quests are available. We should not have to wait until next week to get this weeks allotted points.
  • nimrosnimros Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I've rolled a new character to take advantage of the event rewards. So far in Neverdeath there have been two chests I haven't been able to open, and thus finish the quests. Both give me an error to say my inventory is full (it's not, a lot of room available). First one was in The Lynching Tree area, tried relog and redoing it, no dice. Same again for the Clockwork Tomb. I can't claim the reward, finish the quest and thus get the free inventory bag. What gives?
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    "Running a Workshop - Order an item on the dispatch board":

When you make a higher level task (e.g. Beehive chips, Deva's Trumpet, Flax; all which I've tested) for this quest it doesn't recognize it.

However, if you order a low level item e.g. Copper Ore, then the quest recognizes it.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Wow. The second day of the module on the server and seven pages of bugs. Lol, you broke your own record :) And we warned ...

1. FIX this idiocy, for the sake of which you can not see all the artisans who apply. What is it supposed to be? Pure malice or stupid joke? We must release our employee if we want to watch more applications. Will it be next?

2. Your new shitbox is HAMSTER up. It does not open normally, only throws garbage into the inventory. Other boxes sometimes bug the same way.

3. I received only 3-4 rewards from 12-15 overflow, the rest melted wonderfully in the air ... It happened on every char.

4. The game counts bad bonuses from queues. For RIQ I should get: 13,800 + 2,400 bonus for healer) + 2,000 (for a new player) + 2,300 (first chest) + 6,000 (second chest) from Tuern, and therefore 26,500. I received 23,000.

5. The second task in the new campaign is bugged and you have to reject it and do it several times.

That's all I remember right now. I am ALREADY tired of this module.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • roguedemonhunter#1500 roguedemonhunter Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    vordayn said:

"Running a Workshop - Order an item on the dispatch board":

When you make a higher level task (e.g. Beehive chips, Deva's Trumpet, Flax; all which I've tested) for this quest it doesn't recognize it.

However, if you order a low level item e.g. Copper Ore, then the quest recognizes it.

Thanks for the assist. However the character has tried sending the gatherers off for the lowest form of animal pelts to no
    avail ( leatherworking ) . I'll attempt your copper idea though. :)

****UPDATE: No luck. On this one character I can't send the Gatherers out on a mission.

GATHERERS are...

Akkya Petalwind

Elend Legrande

"Current Gathering Tasks" window, claims the delivery box is full. Tells me to empty it. I can't. There is no "floaty box" symbol over the delivery box like all the other alts have. Absolutely can't open box. :(

Post edited by roguedemonhunter#1500 on
    edited November 2018
    Overflow Level Reward:

When you claim this up in a lower instance area, the rewards are also reduced.

Lower Instance Areas:

Also give lower level drops from items such as Fey Blessing Enchantments (Rank 2 enchants in Blacklake instead of Rank 5 at level 70 instances) and Quartermaster's Enchantments.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited November 2018
    The chest at the end of Merchant Prince's Folly no longer rewards Forgotten Totems if you get a Gold Reward - usually rewards 5 Forgotten Totems in the chest for Gold (haven't tried Silver or Bronze yet). This wasn't mentioned in any patch notes.
  • cheesey#4444 cheesey Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Dungeon Chests don't always allow you to open them consistently. It appears that if you don't open them both quick enough, they won't open. It may have something to do with players rerolling loot.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    @asterdahl is it WAI? Miracle Worker Adventurer.

Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪

@asterdahl is it WAI? Miracle Worker Adventurer.

I thought that as well, but it can "complete a task instantly" if it is just gathering. Might be useful for that rare occasion it procs, as there is no other way to speed up gathering tasks. That adventurer also has a nice speed boost in general.
    edited November 2018
    You cannot preview the Hairpin (head slot, various levels from Jewelcrafting) on your character.
    edited November 2018
    @asterdahl Opening inventory in "Workshop" automatically scrolls to "Toolbar" inventory.

Master's Desk ABC proff order must be corrected (minor bug, but anyway):
    e.g.

Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • nimrosnimros Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Two more area lair/dungeons had chests I couldn't open. This is getting tiresome.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Having a reoccurring problem where hitting the ESC key can jump you straight into the 'Rearrange HUD' interface which will cause the keyboard to become unresponsive and the only option to exit is to hard reboot and hold down the power button on the PC .. I have had this happen at least 5 times since the new module dropped.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    When turning in items required for the MW III recipes, it does not take into account the +1 version :(
  • ipanas#0709 ipanas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    couldn't open the "no special key required" chest.both in edemo and CN.
    vordayn said:

When turning in items required for the MW III recipes, it does not take into account the +1 version :(

Not just MW III all MW unlocks are bugged.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

ibemin0x said:

my mount feels slower. talked to guildies and they all feel the same... plz fix

Agreed, Legendary mount feels noticeably slower on all maps so far.
    Same here. It feels very similar to straight-up run speed.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Unsure how much of a bug this is but: when selling artisan goods to Merielle(?), you have the option to sell EQUIPPED items. Didn't realize until I saw my character was shirtless.

Mark everything your character has equipped as "Protected".
    You should NOT have to do that. In fact, any item that is Bound in any fashion shouldn't be automatically turned in - you're clearly using or have used it, so make it only sellable by hand.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

Keep getting alchamists in my applicants. I really don't need alchamists right now. there a reason why i keep getting them?

It's a bug. More Alchemists apply than all other professions combined. It was reported on preview weeks ago, and like most of the bugs reported on Preview for this mod, made it to live unchanged.

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    It is now only possible to "use" a Shoshenstar or Omu treasure map once, after that clicking on use no longer does anything.
    Workaround is to equip it and hit the number key, but even this is not a sure fire way to view it. Sometimes you have to hit the key multiple times and sometimes you just can't view the map.
    Makes the whole point of having the maps and knowing where to go look for the treasure chests rather pointless.

And heaven help you if you need to view a map more than once to remember where it is you have to go. Good luck with that.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    1. On character screen you cannot see the weapons they are wearing: i.e. HR has no bow or blades (only quiver), GF has no sword and shield.

2. Sometimes after using WMS on GF it hits 2-3 times instead of once and you are locked in animation. That's annoying.

Seriously... this mod...
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Illusionist Gambit seems bugged - we killed the first wave of mobs, it immediately filled the bar for achieving bronze, we got the "waving" changing realities animation and had to vote during the 2nd wave of mobs that spawned. The voting counter finished when we were killing the boss and we got proper rewards.
  • shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

Keep getting alchamists in my applicants. I really don't need alchamists right now. there a reason why i keep getting them?

There is a reddit thread talking about how the majority of applicants will be alchemists. This was reported on test server but not addressed by the devs. Also, the purchasable Professions Artisan Recruitment pack gives more alchemists that are low level even though it says they will be player level.

• poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Purple gear pieces do not get included when choosing "Choose convertible equipment" in the refinement window, they have to be refined into RP manually, one by one.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Shimmerweave sash - is it really intended for this to have no enchantment slots, the equivalent blue neck does.
    Drakehide belt too
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    OK so now "Running the Workshop" says Accept Applications 1/1 instead of 3/4. I guess that's a change but it is still impossible to dismiss any artisans and no new ones have shown up to accept. Also cannot drop the quest and talking to the retainer does nothing.

This is really a shame. Even if the initial cause of the stuck quest isn't addressed, I'd think there would be something that could be done to help those already stuck because we are unable to craft many, many pairs of pants.
This discussion has been closed.