test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [11/8]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on PC tomorrow, November 8, from 7 to 9am PST. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Instead of posting a link to a thread that has a link to the patch notes, why not also post a link to the patch notes? Why make those of us who just want to read the patch notes jump through this extra hoop? If you're worried about getting comments about the patch notes here, then close these threads immediately. But for the love of everything holy, include a link directly to the patch notes. PLEASE!
  • Options
    jailqueenjailqueen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    nd also fix everything that is written here on the forum, assignments that you can not complete because you can not get the rewards, many people can not continue playing, respond to that too
  • Options
    jonldragon#2300 jonldragon Member Posts: 1 New User
    (Unable to login to the game server)
    I've never played this game before, yet still I cannot because I am unable to login. Once opening the game it will not connect to login server for some reason. If it is my side please tell me how I may able to fix this.
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

I've never played this game before, yet still I cannot because I am unable to login. Once opening the game it will not connect to login server for some reason. If it is my side please tell me how I may able to fix this.

Because the servers are still down...... derp
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Because the servers are still down...... derp
    Chill mate, the guy just said he's new around here and the times in those notifications never fits anyway.

@jonldragon#2300 As was just said though. The game is undergoing its weekly maintenance. Happens every Thursday at around this time. Unless there is an extension for some reason then the servers should be up in about an hour and you can play then.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    @jonldragon#2300 We were in fact very lucky today. Downtime is already done.
    See you on the inside maybe?
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    zactorzactor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Ok after today's patch I can't log in to the game. It crashes about 75% thru the loading screen. Yes the servers are up, checked that already. Tried safe mode and force verify several times. It just keeps crashing! :'(

I finally got it to work after more than an hour of messing w settings, more safe modes & force verifying followed by a complete system reboot.
    Post edited by zactor on
  • Options
    waffles#7786 waffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I cant log in now as it says version missmatch exit game and patch but when I do its doesnt patch and I restarted pc ......
  • Options
    thal3z#7226 thal3z Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    the last big patch and this one has made it impossible for me to complet doungeons, final chest say "inventory full"
  • Options
    astidoniusforumastidoniusforum Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    cant play neverwinter because of the 3 quartz full inventory bug, thousands of players are filling forums with this problem. Makes it un playable, and you are going to lose a lot of players if this isnt fixed ASAP!!
  • Options
    sidh#8232 sidh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Quest not working... stuck at the last part of "Running A Workshop" which is to Take your items from the delivery box... did it hundreds of times, manage to craft, even hired 1 applicant, still this quest is stuck at this end part.

Made a new character and did the same quest, pick the same one to hire as a retainer, choose the same proffesion and it worked fine...

i already hired 1 applicant (not using an item) but my quest isnt still finished. please fix.

did tons of gm help and request a bug from the game, but im not getting any help from that section.