test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

problems claiming my rewards

jailqueenjailqueen Member Posts: 10 Arc User

I have problems claiming my rewards of multiple quest the clockwork guild tomb, sealing the crypts and the underscar, if I want to take my reward from the box then he indicates that my inventory is full, while he is half empty, so I do not get further into the game, there is also something blocked in my bag that I can not see and can take out, all after the update, multiple tickets sent but no response

Comments

• kageysdkageysd Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I have the same issue! I can't sort either.
  • zafinhobrzafinhobr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i have this same issue!... :cold_sweat:
    It's the backpack that's making a mistake, I cleaned it and did not allow the
    zafinhobr said:

It's the backpack that's making a mistake, I cleaned it and did not allow the

How is it the back pack?
    youtu.be/YAVlXQLTLpg
    Look That
    this is the real problem, inside and outside the dungeon, preventing delivery of the rewards, maybe not the same slot, but the error is in the bag
    It looks like theres an item in the bag that cant be seen. cant be discarded...
    exact
    Any ideas on how to fix it?
    I have already tried inumerous ways, but I believe that only the administrator will be able to remove the item and correct the error in our accounts: D
  • shadokatshadokat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same exact issue. Is there any resolution? I cannot advance several quests / chains because of this bug. The only thing I can add is that the rewards description in the quest does NOT match the rewards being offered. For example, the Emissary of the dead quest offers XP, Coin, and a mace as rewards. However, upon completion of the dungeon, the only reward that is visible is 3 x Quartz? This was also the case with the clockwork guild dungeon.
  • jailqueenjailqueen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am happy to read that I am not the only one, but it is crazy that the administrator does not respond, I hope it will be made soon otherwise they will miss a lot of players and that costs them a lot of money
    zafinhobr said:

youtu.be/YAVlXQLTLpg

Look That

I'm going to give it a try, but I'm afraid it will not work, there's still one item that is not visible / blocked since the update
    jailqueen said:

zafinhobr said:

youtu.be/YAVlXQLTLpg

Look That

I'm going to give it a try, but I'm afraid it will not work, there's still one item that is not visible / blocked since the update
    unfortunately it does not work out the item that is stuck in my adventure bag, I can not complete the quest, so I can not continue with the game
    after the update my bag is okay now, but the quest clockwork tomb is still not good, there is still a bug in the game, you can not take the present from the box and do not close the game
    Fixed :D u.U, thanks.
  • alyrraalyrra Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    patch didnt fix anything for me, neverdeath doom guides duty still can not claim that reward or the one in cloaktower tomb. Really wish they would fix this already so I can get these quest chains completed. I still get the Inventory is full message when my inventory is pretty much empty
  • alumarealumare Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Any ideas on how to fix it?
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Neverdeath:

Problem yesterday with Doomguide's Duty and today Clockwork Guild Tomb. Lots of space in inventory bags but when I go to collect the "3-crystals" in the chest at the end an error message pops up saying "inventory is full".

Oh and cannot exit the tomb until the chest reward is claimed.

Go to turn in a Request for GM Help and get a popup saying to check the Forum or Wiki... that's not a lot of help.

As I remember 3-crystals was not the previous reward for these quests so maybe in changing the rewards in the chests, something glitched.

Just a thought.
    DD~
  • lehrer69lehrer69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    have the same problem in underscar.
  • alumarealumare Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Fixed?? :(
  • mordring#8264 mordring Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2018
    Nothing fixed currently bugged quests for me: A Doomguide's Duty in Neverdeath, The Underscar in Helm's Hold, The Barrow Lords in Ebon Downs, Relic of the Past in Vellosk, Reclamation in Pirates' Skyhold. All with the 3 Quarz/Inventory full bug. At this point this game becomes unplayable, 5 zones in a row impossible to progress. As someone who plays only for the questlines I have no reason to continue. Just going to wait for a fix, hopefully soon cause the questlines are quite nice for a MMORPG.
    Post edited by mordring#8264 on
  • straytoasterstraytoaster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    At least I'm not the only person encountering this. I filed several tickets on this but my tickets list is empty, so I assume my tickets are going straight into oblivion. Can't call a GM. Tried this quest 4 times, even after abandoning and reacquiring it. That extra bag would sure be nice.
    Author of: My Dreams of Blood - NW-DM8RPLWP2
    now 2 days later, nobody has reacted to this problem, we are going to want to play the weekend in many but it is not possible because they can not go any further, who o who takes this problem seriously ??