test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The UI box to open bags seems to be missing. Open the bag, the element shows what you get, gives option to "
    "open another" or "done."
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User

If you disconnect while acquiring artisans in the tutorial, you can get 4 artisans but the quest still says 2/4 and you're stuck.

Indeed. I even had another artisan randomly show up, so I accepted but that didn't advance the quest counter.

Now I have 4 level 70 artisans, a level 34 artisan, an incomplete quest, and an inability to craft many, many pairs of pants.

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I received a new application for an artisan! A level 45 jewelcrafter. I accepted her.... and she was suddenly level 18.
  • levdbronsteinlevdbronstein Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    vortican said:

In the starting questline for professions, I was disconnected while accepting the first 4 applications for artisans. I have the artisans but the questline still says 3/4 applications accepted. There are no new applications and I cannot dismiss any artisans. I also cannot abandon the quest.

Please help. This interruption is greatly affecting my economic empire as I am no longer able to craft many, many pairs of pants.

As similar thing happened to me: I was disconnected with 2/4 applications accepted. I logged back in, accepted the last two, and it shows only 2/4 accepted in the quest log despite having 4 artisans on the 'manage artisan' screen
  • luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I am also stuck at 80/100. It seems there is a quest after re-retrival that I am meant to get. I get a message in my mailbox but am not offered a quest when I get there. Managed to avoid other bugs so far it seems.
    Whilst not a bug it is very annoying that you cannot see what south seas trader wants from workshop or interact with her from there.
    Unidentified Blue items aren't being picked up automatically.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you everyone! The team has been hard at work handling reports. We have a meeting in 9 minutes to do a review of issues. I'll pass on any info available or any updates on issues reported.

Thank you everyone! The team has been hard at work handling reports. We have a meeting in 9 minutes to do a review of issues. I'll pass on any info available or any updates on issues reported.

Thank you very much. Please communicate my desperate need to once again be able to craft many, many pairs of pants.
    There is a Civilian in the Millabout in our stronghold selling mod 3 currency for Genie's Gifts and Relics.
  • mafiadelperro#8853 mafiadelperro Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    My trickster rogue has low damage doing dailys and dungeons seens totally wheelchair i just want to brake my keyboard but do not work still doing low damage is this a joke or a bug?
    Interacting with buildings in on the Stronghold maps caused the music to fade out and it doesn't restart after.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Everything that was posted in the professions thread, even weeks ago, still bugged.
    Crucibles currency cost is not correct.
    Same Artisans appear even if already hired.
    Etc.. All was posted already...
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i hope you guys can get it all fixed though getting the professions and acquisitions inc quests fixed might be the priority i really want to cut loose in the professions
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    Just started a new character, and the one thing I noticed was that the preview function is not working for main and off-hand items.

I can force main-hand items by switching to the combat stance in the preview window, but if I clear the preview window to show what is currently equipped I lose the visuals on my current main-hand weapon and I have found no way to make it appear.

I have yet to discover any method of forcing the off-hand items to appear in the preview window.

For what it's worth, I reported this issue in one of the testing threads as I was trying to preview what some of the crafted gear might look like.
  • sn0wwolfsn0wwolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    vortican said:

In the starting questline for professions, I was disconnected while accepting the first 4 applications for artisans. I have the artisans 1C198but the questline still says 3/4 applications accepted. There are no new applications and I cannot dismiss any artisans. I also cannot abandon the quest.

Please help. This interruption is greatly affecting my economic empire as I am no longer able to craft many, many pairs of pants.

Same here @vortican !

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m6rgSCN2WD12eUsnm0FfOUCWx8Iz0pQi
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I receive emails from the Team HAMSTER guys telling me to get back to Team HAMSTER Headquarters in PE well before the quests are available. eg, I got the one about "trying out the ballista" before I unlocked Lakkar's quest. I got one about "my best Beholder imitation" for a quest that isn't unlocked yet.

These are all on the character that opened the free +50 campaign currency pack, possibly related to that?
  • ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    After maintenance, during the loading phase Cryptic, the game closes. Does anyone else have my same problem?
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Should be able to change loadouts in the Workshop as it is in PE. As it is, you cannot
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    https://imgur.com/a/hvVcMhg

New visual bug with manticores. You do the arms wide open pose when the flourish happens, even rising up to stand on its back while airborne.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    In char preview switching to combat stance to look at the weapons (which was not needed before this mod) and switching back to idle will only hide the weapons but will not actually change the stance.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi again! Per our afternoon meeting, these are the following issues we aim to get fixed by Thursday of this week:

-AH sorting
    -Quest: Retrieval Operation does not consistently complete
    -Profession Workshop and other map-wide random disconnects
    -Rank 3 Tidespan Potion (Bound) leaving a hole in players' inventory
    -Manticore Raid Armlets has a required level of 540 and cannot be equipped
    -Masterwork artifact weapons in the "Stronghold Set II" item set incorrectly have higher-than-expected item levels at Uncommon, Rare, and Epic ranks
    -Brightsilver Holy Symbol and Brightsilver Longbow incorrectly have lower-than-expected item levels at Legendary rank
    -Intern Reclaim Pack reclaim issues

This list is not meant to be fully comprehensive. We are working on additional issues but do not have the fix timeframe set.

Hi again! Per our afternoon meeting, these are the following issues we aim to get fixed by Thursday of this week:

-Profession Workshop and other map-wide random disconnects

Does this item include getting stuck in the tutorial due to the disconnects? FYI, since the second disconnect early on, I have not had any other disconnects.

Thank you in advance for your diligence. I believe that your folks are working very hard to restore the crucial ability to craft many, many pairs of pants.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Bugs (sorry if mentioned already ):
    - Mobs getting stuck on door spawned by a portal on the underground Investigation quest of AI initiation. Have to leave instance to reset ( similar to issue on old Chult weekly instance bug ). Can't kill mobs because door is blocking them.
    - When pressing spacebar on Snowclad Manticore mount, rider takes a crucified/scarecrow stance standing up or sitting down.
    - New Lockbox droprate (from mobs) is unusually abysmally low. The lockbox itself very rarely drop at all.
    - Character Screen displays no character weapon.
    - Character inspect has same manly pose.

• asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    neos472 said:

with Callum as my professions retainer i am unable to trade in my old professions to him i am stuck with old dialogue about 10 artisans

We are aware of the issue with Callum. We have a fix and are aiming to have it out ASAP. It is worth noting that this issue should only be affecting players with male characters who selected Callum as their retainer.

As you pointed out this unfortunately prevents seeing the standard greeting dialog which also includes the options for exchanging deprecated assets and materials. It should still be possible to advance in the professions missions, however, as most mission dialog should still take precedence over the bugged dialog. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
    edited November 2018
    So 5 bugs in TONG today (experienced all within the same 1 run!), mix of old and new:

1. If you click on a curse before Orcus, then click on another pedestal you get 2 curses, and they both become ineffective. Thus the temp HP buff doesn't work. Only one curse disappears if you wipe, and you won't be able to get any more curses after that. Also the temp HP buff only partially blocks the ball damage, so you receive damage to your HP with each ball absorbed (even if you only received 1 curse at the start)

2. The falling rock trap sometimes still bugs even though you clear all the boulders, and the trap never disarms (usually happens if the last person who puts the stone down does it too quickly?)

3. The mimic puzzle still doesn't show the light animation properly so it is more difficult to know in which mimic it lands in

4. A new one: we killed Withers too fast and then he became untargetable and therefore unkillable until we wiped

5. Another new one: After TONG, I received these bags "Mission Perk Tracker - Tomb of the Nine Gods" which is unsellable, unopenable and undiscardable. Are these part of the new campaign or what?

Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

I receive emails from the Team HAMSTER guys telling me to get back to Team HAMSTER Headquarters in PE well before the quests are available. eg, I got the one about "trying out the ballista" before I unlocked Lakkar's quest. I got one about "my best Beholder imitation" for a quest that isn't unlocked yet.

These are all on the character that opened the free +50 campaign currency pack, possibly related to that?

i got the same issue with no pack and ended maxim in 80 ancorns... had to get and use the pack to hit my 100
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    FIX AH Sorting!
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    edited November 2018
    Workshop:

When consulting your retainer in the workshop about the list of materials needed for the Materials Vendor, it shows up as a blank screen

Note: This seems to happen with Callum
This discussion has been closed.