test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so what counts as discussion/feedback?

rangerlenierrangerlenier Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I just noticed a post of mine(and i dont post very often) was vanished to 'the depths of neverwinter'. now granted it was not praising the new patch to the gods, but thats the point isn't it? can we not have a negative any more? I have a viewpoint on this mod and i thought i could express it here.
but seemingly its not welcome by the mods ( i was going to say devs, but its clear they dont read any of the comments, judging by the huge lack of reponses in the preview feedback posts)
so what am I allowed to say?

Comments

• forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    They didn't like the critisism I guess, and found a technicality to use as a reason sensor you.
    By the way, this thread will get shut down as well, as moderation is not a topic that is up for discussion.

There was literally no breach of terms in your post, though.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    This thread will be sent to the lower depths for discussing moderation.
  • rangerlenierrangerlenier Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    not discussing moderation, just trying to understand what is allowed, after all thats what discussion is, right?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Well, since that post is pretty much "how fast is the game/mod going to crash and burn", yeah, not really feedback.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.