test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anyone Pre patch ?

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Has anyone had pre patch yet? I am i bit woried since my African internet is dodgy and i do not want to miss first day of mod 15 patching
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    No prepatching as of an hour ago
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Still no prepatch here, ~12 hours to Nov 6th in Pacific timezone. Either they're cutting it very close, or there's a schedule slip that hasn't been communicated yet. I can't recall a NW mod that didn't have a prepatch, but I've not been here since beta.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    I've been here since mod 3 and they've always done a prepatch, not sure how bad this will be but it might be a good idea to do something else for a couple of days (other than VIP and invoking) until the dust settles a little bit
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    i do have preview full downloaded so hoping that will help me a bit but with everyone patching at same time this will be a disaster. The servers can't handle it
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Yeah, just go patch up preview, that's as good (maybe even better) than a prepatch. It won't be 100%, but any common assets - especially the visuals that probably haven't changed any, will be downloaded already so all you'll need to patch are changes between last Friday (when preview was updated) and tomorrow when the production patch drops. Most assets will just mirror right over from your Preview version.