test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to reclaim a dull sunweapon?

dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
As title.
Brainfarted on an alt and lost my sunweapon (refined). :'(
Yes, dumb, haha, schadenfraude.
I tried running my alt through the weapon quest again to get replacement dull sunweapon without luck.

Yes, I sent a help ticket... twice... in 4 weeks... so, yeah, no help there. :/

Anyone know how to get it again?
JrUzbQw.jpg?1
I am Took.
"Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Nobody here can help you - you just need to contact support. They are (sometimes) quite nice in situations like this.

(not that I understand why you would want the Sunweapon in the first place - a waste of RPs and wards IMO).
    Hoping for improvements...
  • fingolfin#9928 fingolfin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I beleave that if you take the quest and complete an actual cr run it'll be considered as completed and you can reclaim the weapons but not 100% sure
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    ya im guessing that too.... get the quest complete a cr an u shoukd b able to get the weapon again (but then ur lookin at all the mats an refining all over again) but like i said my guess as much as the others)
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i send ticket for Tome from Old Mill, i never got that, each week i go, and in hope i might got it, seem it never fix, and still waiting for response from ticket/service team. it been 2 1/2 months and getting upset.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Nobody here can help you - you just need to contact support. They are (sometimes) quite nice in situations like this.

(not that I understand why you would want the Sunweapon in the first place - a waste of RPs and wards IMO).

Why get it back? It's not the greatest weapon i agree but
    a) OCD ... I have the off hand and no main... my set is incomplete!! :/
    b) will have this alt in barovia a while, sun not bad there
    c) did i mention OCD... I can't have an unmatched offhand... my bag is lopsided :p
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

my set is incomplete!!

Delete the other one? Out of sight, out of mind.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018

adinosii said:

Why get it back? It's not the greatest weapon i agree but
    a) OCD ... I have the off hand and no main... my set is incomplete!! :/
    b) will have this alt in barovia a while, sun not bad there
    c) did i mention OCD... I can't have an unmatched offhand... my bag is lopsided :p
    Primal will be better since CR won't be the only dungeon you'll be running... Discard your offhand too and feel happy.
    FrozenFire
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    As I understand it, MW 2 or 3 is getting buffed above exalted promal/sun tier.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    pitshade said:

As I understand it, MW 2 or 3 is getting buffed above exalted promal/sun tier.

They are... But they can be pretty expensive. Unlikely to be used for an alt...
    FrozenFire
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Worst case.. we get mod16 probably in February/March. If Cryptic follows their normal rythm there will be better weapons coming then.