Install Arc
Options

[ALL PLATFORMS] Exceptional maintenances

13»

Comments

• Options
    dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    assuming you want to buy zen via the exchange, then you can see the queue for zen in the sale tab (seems counter intuitive but ...) ... currently its around the 30 million zen in the queue ... this queue shifts about 1 million zen per day, but the figure doesnt reflect that as it just fills up ... so any purchase you post (at 500AD per zen) in the BUY tab, will take at least 30 days (ish) before your purchase completes ...
    you can see your 'purchase' in the 3rd tab, cant remember its name because the game is down atm, but if you choose to terminate your contract, you can cancel from that 3rd tab - the AD will be placed in the exchange display, just download it into your personal account to use it again - same applies when your zen appears ... hope this helps, if you search engine neverwinter zax you can see more about it
  • Options
    kerare#7772 kerare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    ^ reference to my7hicalevil first day post if you mean extended maint. they occur sometimes, fix issue overruns- sporadic to sometimes often,but usually to fix cronic issues or exploit bugs discovered, AND REPORTED-(ty shout out to the honest players that read the terms), but often beyond expected and if posted times, or you mean in general like terrible rng, horrific grind for more reduced payout value with each update, crippling caps and excessive nerfs and revamps when something is useful or good to amend that value - yeah, pretty much. if you mean to fix know issues that annoy many to no end - than no not really, or still waiting. but thats the nature of mmos these days right ;( overall its still a good game,
    in a less than perfect world.
    weekly maint approx 2 hours, exceptional maint as needed with often 30 mins notice, every event - maint before it is set and to take it down
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Might I suggest some different titles for these "exceptional" maintenance threads in the future for a little more transparency.

Any of the following would most likely apply.
    exasperatingly long maintenance
    excessively painful maintenance
    excruciatingly overdue maintenance
    exhausting maintenance
    exorbitant maintenance

• Options
    beanbagteabagbeanbagteabag Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE TO DO MAINTENANCE EVERY OTHER DAY!!!! GET A TEST SERVER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND USE IT!!!!
  • Options
    ressurrectedsinressurrectedsin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    They are fixing the bugs with the artifact with the event, We just went down for maintenance, Seriously, give them a break, there are bound to be bugs and little glitches that need to be fixed. And all your YELLING will get you nothing. So chill, watch a movie and be patient.
  • Options
    garvan#8770 garvan Member Posts: 7 Arc User

HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE TO DO MAINTENANCE EVERY OTHER DAY!!!! GET A TEST SERVER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND USE IT!!!!

One is a weekly maintenance, the other is server migration. Check your facts.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As a few people have stated, today's server down time is an emergency maintenance to fix the Illusionists Mask before the event is over. If you are really bored, come join us on Discord.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png