test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why in the name of sweet baby Jesus do these Beholder Pinata's have a 2min cooldown?

eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
It's bad enough with the RNG working against us in trying to get the Sash, do you guys just hate us? :(

Comments

• Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I get the reason for the cooldown (who wants to see someone drop 300 pinatas in PE? Not me..) but shorter would be nice. 30s would be ideal, but even 1 min. would be much better.
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I'd just like 1to drop the sash !! around 30 of the darned things and still no sash :/
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    The other day I was by the event stand in PE and there was some new player beating a pinata and barely damaging it. I felt bad for him so I went to help him out. I did a lashing blade from stealth and one-shotted it... oppsie. I haven't grind the pinata myself yet, but I'd imagine I would be able to go through them fast.
  • Options
    ps4player#7414 ps4player Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    There is NO need to have a 2 min cool down on a EVENT drop item. Even if you could put down multiple you still have to get them and there as a rare drop from the bags as the sash is from the piñata. DECREASE the cool down on the piñata 2 min is just unrealistic 30 seconds is fine and not asking too much to prevent your players from going CRAZY!!
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Too late crazy has hit me I've now opened over 100 piñatas still no flaming sash. Nothing else has been done, way behind in quests now. Why oh why does the RNG hate me soooo much. Doesn't help other players flying round on their blooming broomsticks. If it wasn't for the friends I've made in this game I would uninstall. This festival is ment to be fun away from the grind fest of daily quests etc. No that's not what it has turned out to be. Its a painful event which could be sooo much better. Please, please remove the RNG from those piñatas or allow us to purchase the darned sash, as the way its going I won't get the thing by the time the festival end.

Sorry bout the rant.

Very annoyed, upset, frustrated DC/AC
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    > @eion311 said:
    > It's bad enough with the RNG working against us in trying to get the Sash, do you guys just hate us? :(

To waste your most precious commodity.

Oh, and to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you off