What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ideas for CW Rework/Balance

124»

Comments

• Options
    strykergaming#5011 strykergaming Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Greets. I've returned to the game after a 10 month absence. After reading through this, I gather the consensus is the Renegade is the choice to use now for the CW. Is this a straight build or using some of Thaum/Opp? Likewise, does anyone have a recommended set up (feats/Powers) to use with this build? Thanks.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Greets. I've returned to the game after a 10 month absence. After reading through this, I gather the consensus is the Renegade is the choice to use now for the CW. Is this a straight build or using some of Thaum/Opp? Likewise, does anyone have a recommended set up (feats/Powers) to use with this build? Thanks.

If you have 12K recovery you go for Elemental Reinforcement in the Thaum path. If you don't have 12K recovery you get Spell Twisting in the Thaum path.

Renegade is the best build due to the Uncontrollable Momentum feat. This feat is the only reason why Renegade is recommended over other paths in mod 15.

These three moves would greatly improve the CW.

Uncontrollable Momentum should be moved to where Transcendent master is on the Thaum tree. Transcendent Master should be move to where Control Momentum is on the Oppressor tree and Control Momentum should be moved to where Uncontrollable Momentum is on the Renegade tree.

This would make Thaum viable as a DPS path again, make the Oppressor build designed around chilli base builds for damage/controlling, and finally moving control momentum to the Renegade tree would make Renegade path the true buff build for CW.

I hope the devs make these change prior to the mod landing on console but I won't hold my breath.