test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pumpkins bugged

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Open and says recieved but nothing recieved over and over or cannot interact with them. Switch instance same thing.

Comments

• ps4player#7414 ps4player Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Its a BUG ... when you loot a pumpkin there should be a loot window that opens up. The BUG is the loot window does not open. You just get a text message saying that you looted a Illusion token but because you never claimed it from a loot window (like treasure chests) you get nothing!

This happens about 40%+ of the time FIX THIS BUG PLEASE !!
  • barbours2012#1311 barbours2012 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Strange it was working perfect yesterday finally. Sure hope It doesn't start up again. It was so bad monday I got 5 tokens in an hour. Yesterday evening it was back to normal and ran with no problem. I'm just going to quit event if they are messed up again
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    THREE FREAKIN YEARS AND PUMPKINS STILL BUGGED! WHY????????

This and the goddamn* ghosts teleporting my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> everywhere turning a simple quest into a 30-40 minute trek!!!!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

THREE FREAKIN YEARS AND PUMPKINS STILL BUGGED! WHY????????

This and the goddamn* ghosts teleporting my HAMSTER everywhere turning a simple quest into a 30-40 minute trek!!!!

The reason the pumpkins bug seems to be the following: Sometimes a pumpkin may contain both a token and a temporary mask. If someone loots the token but leaves the mask it seems the pumpkin becomes unusable by anyone else. The original looter can still open it and get the mask, but nobody else can touch it...it just sits there inactive.

I think this was originally reported a couple of years ago.

Hoping for improvements...
  • justforforum#2998 justforforum Member Posts: 2 New User
    There are 2 bugs with the pumpkins, one is the bug that originally started this thread and the second was the one just mentioned.

If the loot window does not pop up you just get a text message = no token
    If someone doesn't loot the mask the pumpkin wont go away and becomes a paper weight = no token
    > @adinosii said:
    > THREE FREAKIN YEARS AND PUMPKINS STILL BUGGED! WHY????????
    >
    >
    >
    > This and the goddamn* ghosts teleporting my HAMSTER everywhere turning a simple quest into a 30-40 minute trek!!!!
    >
    > The reason the pumpkins bug seems to be the following: Sometimes a pumpkin may contain both a token and a temporary mask. If someone loots the token but leaves the mask it seems the pumpkin becomes unusable by anyone else. The original looter can still open it and get the mask, but nobody else can touch it...it just sits there inactive.
    >
    > I think this was originally reported a couple of years ago.

No, I open a pumpkin it says it gives me a charm but I get no charm. This slowly cascades to a point where almost every pumpkin I open does the same thing. This has nothing to do with a mask being left.

This bug is the same damn thing as last year and the year before that. I have to literally log out of the game completely to clear it.

Compound this with the new teleporting ghost trek and this event becomes a massive timesink. It’s simply not fun unless one is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that loves this sort of torture.
    And why is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>* censored????
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

There are 2 bugs with the pumpkins, one is the bug that originally started this thread and the second was the one just mentioned.

If the loot window does not pop up you just get a text message = no token

If someone doesn't loot the mask the pumpkin wont go away and becomes a paper weight = no token

This is 100% correct....and at least one of those bugs was present last year, and the one before that. Maybe, just maybe it will get fixed before next year....

Hoping for improvements...