test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You have found a Lair's Charm, NOT!

namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
Sometimes when I loot a pumpkin, I get the above text. But no dialogue to take the charm, and no new charm in my inventory. Also seems when a pumpkin is broken like this, it stays broken. And the frequency seems to be increasing the longer I play. This makes getting the 1000 masquerade tokens I need harder and longer. And I wanted to do this on five toons. Now I think I will be lucky to finish two toons when this event is over.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    When more pumpkin has that problem, change instance. In addition, it is easier (for me at least) to get more charm doing regular quests somewhere else. Finish the regular quests and I got about 30 charms.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    there are pumpkins that just complete rather than opening up for collection. There are some that show up but aren't clickable. There may be some that when you click them they take out liar charms out of your inventory, i had 3 then did 2 pumpkins and had none (really got frustrated).

The liar charm drop rate out of PE needs to increase a bit. I could farm high mob volume areas like the batiri and still not get as many as i could in PE in same time.

need extra incentive to wear mask when doing PE, like getting bonus charms randomly from pumpkins

need to make mask a fashion item not a helmet item, as that cuts into the damage we can do (and i understand the dragon???? race doesn't have helm to use it on, verify please)

Should make pumpkin show up for individual not for everyone, so not so competitive on them.

should increase the max from 5 to 10 please.

please make leira and mask memento available at epic as well as rare at vendor.

increase the % rate on sash, as its too low

reduce the CD time on pinatas, 30 sec should do fine. It should be like winterfest imo.

the "kill or treat" quest is under "PE" category and so misleads you to having to kill the ghosts that you "trick or treat" from. Either give us the kill ability or change the dialog in that quest please.
  • brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    +1

there are pumpkins that just complete rather than opening up for collection. There are some that show up but aren't clickable. There may be some that when you click them they take out liar charms out of your inventory, i had 3 then did 2 pumpkins and had none (really got frustrated).

The liar charm drop rate out of PE needs to increase a bit. I could farm high mob volume areas like the batiri and still not get as many as i could in PE in same time.

need extra incentive to wear mask when doing PE, like getting bonus charms randomly from pumpkins

need to make mask a fashion item not a helmet item, as that cuts into the damage we can do (and i understand the dragon???? race doesn't have helm to use it on, verify please)

Should make pumpkin show up for individual not for everyone, so not so competitive on them.

should increase the max from 5 to 10 please.

please make leira and mask memento available at epic as well as rare at vendor.

increase the % rate on sash, as its too low

reduce the CD time on pinatas, 30 sec should do fine. It should be like winterfest imo.

the "kill or treat" quest is under "PE" category and so misleads you to having to kill the ghosts that you "trick or treat" from. Either give us the kill ability or change the dialog in that quest please.

+1 i agree