test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dragonborn head items.

andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
My dragonborn great weapon fighter has never had it's head items visible. All of the armor pieces I've ever used just aren't there when set to adventure outfit, I thought maybe my head was too big but I got the witch's hat which sits quite high above the head and it's still not there. I change to fashion and can see my unicorn head, pumpkin works but the small masks only show the corners of the eyes so the head is too big for those smaller items I know.

Comments

• Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Only some of the fashion heads work always has been that way. Most likely due to the head profile of db
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Some head pieces are still problem for Dwarfs, and is a race that is here from start

Funny thing is that there's a Funny April's fool video where that very same hat is in a Dragon head :p

yet dwarfs and Dragonborns dont have helmets fixed...

one could say is whorst for a race that is older like dwarfs, but Dragonborne is a paid race... much worse for them

plus only a few hat bug on dwarven head dragonborn almost dont have the helmet at all...
  • Options
    undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Wait! You expect the premium bought race to be able to have shown head armor and vanity gear... Oh boy! You shouldn’t have chosen Neverwinter.

They have addressed this before saying they have problems fitting gear on them for some reason. Which is weird since some fashion items does show up.

Most likely they just don’t want to spend time fixing it...