test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is it?

lunari#8880 lunari Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited October 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
So I was hitting a pinata and item dropped that looks like a helmet on the floor. Yet trying to get it. It keeps saying I have inventory full yet I have plenty of space. Nothing on overflow bag or resources bag full. I am pretty good in space yet it claims I have inventory full. Does anyone know what that item is? I hope its not that enchanted witch sash we need...

Post edited by lunari#8880 on

Comments

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    Often a player can only have one of a unique item in their inventory, but instead of saying "you can only have one of a unique item" the error message sometimes reads "Your inventory is full"...

At least that's my guess.
    DD~
  • lunari#8880 lunari Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I thought the same. Matter fact I thought it would be the artifact so I just banked it and nope still same message.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Try taking the artifact and mailing it to your self if possible... sometimes your character is registered as having the "unique item" even if it is in your personal and possibly shared bank account if I recollect correctly.

Of course if the item is " bound to character on pickup" (way too many items are bound to character in my opinion), that isn't possible. :(
    DD~
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Enchanted Witch's Sash for the Enchanted Broom mount?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you checked your Riches bag to see if it's really full? It's not limitless, I've seen people hit the limit on things in it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    I had this happen too. I first checked all the bags. They were still good. I did have the witch's sash, the most likely suspect. :o
  • lunari#8880 lunari Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Ok I figured it out. It is a fashion item which my fashion bag was full. x)
  • rustyroo13#1749 rustyroo13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    A fashion item? Okay, I get it now. It's been happening to me too, and I couldn't figure out what the deal was for my inventory was most certainly not full! My fashion one is, however, so this now makes sense.
    Arielle Redbow half-elf Warden Ranger
    Guild: Guardians of the Forest
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    I met the same problem and I don't have a fashion bag full. So it is not an fashion item from there. None of my bags were full.
    This is an obvious bug.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Oh! It happened to my guild member when she killed the beholder piñata, an armor-like item dropped and she couldn't pick it up. Her inventory wasn't full and neither was her fashion bag. She was a DC and I, SW, could pick it up. It was the fashion piece that looked exactly like the Sunite one from summer festival. I even tried to trade it with her but it said that she had no room for 1 item. :D Then I dropped this helmet from piñata and couldn't pick it up. Also, while hunting for pumpkins I ran over an item that someone obviously couldn't pick up and it was the other piece from the Sunite-like fashion set. I suspect it's class-related.
    <font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

So I was hitting a pinata and item dropped that looks like a helmet on the floor. Yet trying to get it. It keeps saying I have inventory full yet I have plenty of space. Nothing on overflow bag or resources bag full. I am pretty good in space yet it claims I have inventory full. Does anyone know what that item is? I hope its not that enchanted witch sash we need...

It's the Enchanted Witch's Sash.