test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The weapon enchantment slot are not giving you the item level.

luffy2022#1810 luffy2022 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
I did test is not working guys pls fix when you can ty guys pls
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I did test is not working guys pls fix when you can ty guys pls

They will need a lot more info than that. Take a look at the sticky for an guideline.

At the very least, where did you do the test, how many enchantments did you test and which specific ones were they?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @luffy2022#1810! As Zeph said, we need more information in order to determine what specifics you are reporting. Thanks!
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hi @luffy2022#1810! As Zeph said, we need more information in order to determine what specifics you are reporting. Thanks!

As a simple test before making that reply, I went to WoD and checked my ilvl. I unslotted my Trans Plaguefire and the ilvl dropped. It returned to the previous correct level when reslotted. Wasted a little gold, but was the best way to check without any details.
  • Options
    luffy2022#1810 luffy2022 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2018

I never mind I guess it is working now but I did test in the transcendent lightning and it was not working. I am sorry inconvenience