test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for your guild maybe

memphisxdmemphisxd Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Gt xXzHeartlesszXx.

Gh doesn't matter to me its community that makes the game fun. iLvl and exp callouts feel like toxic hindering if you or your alliance is frequently doing this well... Please be active, slow and sometimes quiet is one thing..few or no activities going on few groups zero or extremely infrequent chats and logged in hours on end alone.. especially any combination of them happening is going to feel inactive and be discouraging.

If you feel you might have the home for me please send me a Xbox message.
Post edited by memphisxd on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    memphisxd said:

Active player looking for friendly supportive active guild. One that is casual enough to understand real life comes first and community is more than your leaders and friends or item level. People who try to help each other out when they can. Chats and groups and runs aren't dead every day. What good is a guild that the only message you see all day is the automated motd telling you to donate or something like that? Not a lot of incentive to do that after hours of otherwise nothing.

If this sounds like yours or close add/send me a message gt: xXzHeartlesszXx

Casual gamers has a thread about halfway down the page. It sounds like we could be what you are looking for, but you will need to do some of the work and read the thread. If interested, leave a request there with character name and GT.
  • Options
    Okay I'll check that out
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Gave it a try but I don't think it is a good fit. See you around perhaps in the future.

Still seeking.
  • Options
    memphisxd said:

Gave it a try but I don't think it is a good fit. See you around perhaps in the future.

Still seeking.

Good luck with your search, if you are playing that late, we are light. Our peak is from around 5-9 PDT these days and on weekends. One of the downsides of being casual with no requirements.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Ahh. I am on CT so being a Saturday afternoon i found it odd that it was so quiet.
  • Options
    Still not a lot of luck but not a lot of response in fact zeph is the only one..xd. beginning to believe that there is none.
  • Options
    memphisxd said:

Still not a lot of luck but not a lot of response in fact zeph is the only one..xd. beginning to believe that there is none.

Yeah, I noticed. You're welcome to try again, while you wait for other options, at least you'll have max boons. We've 9 spots open so we have the room.