test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MOD15] -- 1v1

crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
hi all , i would like to thank everybody that in preview shard , things are really balanced, thnx to all devs tbh, i have recorded some videos with really good players 1v1s and our all matches were really intense. here is the link and u can gladly come and check videos from mod 15 1v1s

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ9KDspdLH3IKqTlKKRfTg/videos?disable_polymer=1

Comments

• ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Hmmm you hit that HR for 80k out of stealth? Took 1/3 of his life with a BB. Looks like a TR still ain't nothin to mess with 1v1
  • crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    yes indeed tr need alot more nerf tbh
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Brollax if u record our equal matches after that video what i put on YT, u can Upload to YT too:) When was draw score:)
    Couse those matches what u put on, are before nerf TR on preview, when u hit like 170k per hit from GC becouse of BB give more dmg:)

Anyway nice videos:)
  • crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    terylion said:

Brollax if u record our equal matches after that video what i put on YT, u can Upload to YT too:) When was draw score:)
    Couse those matches what u put on, are before nerf TR on preview, when u hit like 170k per hit from GC becouse of BB give more dmg:)

Anyway nice videos:)

no mate u wrong they are after the nerf , u can clearly see the itc animation change and invisbile infiltrator. these matches after last all nerfs + i have asked u about recording before we start, and u said no :)

anyway nice comment:)
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    i said no?:P rly?:) i thouth i said , "u can" nvm:P
  • lauralijlauralij Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I play as a paladin, my name is Lion.
    I love 1x1 fights. Perhaps my videos will be useful to you .... https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0E8Wtik4j2fZBuO7zpgOw
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Spambot haz spam.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Spambot haz spam.

Ooooh.. I've been wanting to make a batch of Spam Chowdah. Thanks for reminding me.