test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing Great Hall decor after mod 14

valaniillevalaniille Member Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So with mod 14 some of our great hall decorations disappeared... The devs at the support say they are unable to verify this, even though they got a screnshot of the items on our wall... Please post here if you spot something missing, maybe then they will do something about it.
Things that we've noticed missing :
Green Devil Masks
Hounting Soul Lanterns
Pair of Chultan Ferns
Plundered Thayan Statues
there are some other things missing, I cant remember the exact names , but they're all Tomb of Annihilation stuff i guess
What is weird I can't seem to find these items in the Auction House anymore. Are these items even still in game ?

I don't know if it's mod 14 itself or dropping mod 14 paintings in that caused the bug
Post edited by valaniille on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

So with mod 14 some of our great hall decorations disappeared... The devs at the support say they are unable to verify this, even though they got a screnshot of the items on our wall... Please post here if you spot something missing, maybe then they will do something about it.
    Things that we've noticed missing :
    Green Devil Masks
    Hounting Soul Lanterns
    Pair of Chultan Ferns
    there are some other things missing, I cant remember the exact names , but they're all Tomb of Annihilation stuff i guess
    What is weird I can't seem to find these items in the Auction House anymore. Are these items even still in game ?

I don't know if it's mod 14 itself or dropping mod 14 paintings in that caused the bug

In a case like this screenshots won't help much to prove a loss. Unless only one person and guild rank has rights to decorate (highly unlikely), anybody with rights could have changed/removed decorations. If only one person has rights, reply to the email from support to get it escalated.

In our guild all rank 5 and higher have rights to decorate, so any of 10 or so people(I forget how many rank 5's there are total) could have made changes. Anyway, haven't noticed any missing items in ours.
  • valaniillevalaniille Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    In my guild only leaders have right to decorate, but it's impossible to remove things completely from great hall anyway, so it's not the case. Once you put something in the warehouse you can't discard it or get rid of it ( I'm not talking about temmporary table decorations ). @zephyriah and do you happen to have any of the items listed in my first post?
    edited September 2018

In my guild only leaders have right to decorate, but it's impossible to remove things completely from great hall anyway, so it's not the case. Once you put something in the warehouse you can't discard it or get rid of it ( I'm not talking about temmporary table decorations ). @zephyriah and do you happen to have any of the items listed in my first post?

We have 4 exotic chultan ferns placed and still out 5 sets of Batri masks placed and an additional 3 Batri masks in the warehouse. I'm not sure what category the soul lanterns are in, but I do not see any of those listed anywhere in the warehouse listings as even a possible item.

So, you were saying the items were removed from the warehouse as well? That wasn't clear I'm afraid. It seemed you were saying they were gone from the Great Hall only. My mistake, if so. That should be escalated.

We have things changing often, especially when a new mod drops and somebody wants to see the items. I don't even try to keep track of that stuff, as long as nobody messes with my rugs,fireplace and statues.
    edited September 2018
    Yes they were removed from the warehouse. We still have our batiri mask and exotic ferns. But I'm pretty sure there was also something like double fern plant or whatever it's called (we had something like that upstairs in the place of painting) and that one is gone.

Yes they were removed from the warehouse. We still have our batiri mask and exotic ferns. But I'm pretty sure there was also something like double fern plant or whatever it's called (we had something like that upstairs in the place of painting) and that one is gone.

Without the exact name, it will be hard to figure out. Additionally, in conflict to your OP those items are in the AH (Stronghold section), at least the devil masks and the soul lantern. They may have been added after your search. The Haunting Soul Lantern and devil masks have no listing in the furniture section of the warehouse. So, there is certainly an issue with those items. There should at least be a listing even if we never had the item when looked at all possible sort. There is a reddit post from yesterday listing these two items and 2 others, but there are no supporting posts for any type of fern that I could find.

https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/9c05w4/list_of_stronghold_decorations_deleted_by_mod_14/
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    It looks like our soul lanterns are still up in our guild hall. But there is no section for them in the warehouse under any category. The one in the warehouse is gone.
    edited September 2018
    zephyriah said:

Without the exact name, it will be hard to figure out. Additionally, in conflict to your OP those items are in the AH (Stronghold section), at least the devil masks and the soul lantern. They may have been added after your search. The Haunting Soul Lantern and devil masks have no listing in the furniture section of the warehouse. So, there is certainly an issue with those items. There should at least be a listing even if we never had the item when looked at all possible sort. There is a reddit post from yesterday listing these two items and 2 others, but there are no supporting posts for any type of fern that I could find.

https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/9c05w4/list_of_stronghold_decorations_deleted_by_mod_14/
    Yeah I didn't make a list of all our items, didn't think it would be usefull. Thanks for the link, I wonder if devs are gonna do something about it. It's a mess. I think we had two chultan murals, one is still hanging on the wall, the other one was in the warehouse and it's gone, sadly , I don't remember which mural was it. Also one of the guilds in our alliance had at least 2 green devils in their warehouse and they are gone.
    Update : our 2 Plundered Thayan Statues also got deleted frm the warehouse.
  • mo1onlabe#8365 mo1onlabe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Mural of the Trickster Gods seems to also be missing from the decorator’s list. I have one to donate in my inventory, but the decorator does not have it listed.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! I'll bring this up during today's meeting for a status update. Thanks!
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Tks
    i really miss my "Plundered Thayan Statues"
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    @nitocris83

Is it possible for them to change the lantern icon so it doesn't look like the fern icon? They currently look the same.
  • droop#2293 droop Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just purchased 4 plundered Thay statues from the mysterious merchant then discovered that they don't show up in the warehouse list. The statues show in the list when decorating but I can't place them because I can't put them in the wherehouse.
  • droop#2293 droop Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    There has been plenty of time to fix this. Please honor what you sold me as you knew there was a problem and still had them available for purchase.