test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eclipse Enchantment :good?

hello to all, as armor enchantment I'm using the thenderhead but I would like to change it with the eclipse because of the regeneration of resistance (it would help me to last longer 'shrine and against the sisters cr) according to you and' a good choice? Consider that we are talking about enchantments on an unparalleled level and that I usually play by devotion, but I'm looking for an enchantment that goes well also as protection since we do not have many gf at the moment ... thank you for your attention.

Comments

• eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Amor enchant doesn't matter much for protection, between tab, circle of power, u should be fine on damage resistance. The extra deflect would be nice but the stamina effect does have a cool down and isn't all that long. Personally its up to u, thunderhead looks pretty cool appearance wise.
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    For protection Soulforged is best IMO. For Devotion Barkshield. Sadly they don't work well on the other side in either case.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • skias#5665 skias Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I play the Eclipse on my OP and i really like her.

When the 6 Seconds full Stamina Buff Procs it will leave the stamina full after its disappearing so in fact you have 2 to 3 stamina bars. Its sometimes on CR and Cradle kinda usefull wenn bosses mean to wait a bit to start there annoying events.
    On Devo i play very much with Shield raising to heal my Group straight after a heavy aoe like the little circles in cradle and i dont need to take care if i have stamina for P&P.

The 25% deflection chance are a nice gimmick but nothing you really need for your survivability.

So in my Mind it´s really depend on your playstyle if you wanna use Eclipse or stick to another one.
  • kilithedwarf80#4672 kilithedwarf80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    > @skias#5665 said:
    > I play the Eclipse on my OP and i really like her.
    >
    > When the 6 Seconds full Stamina Buff Procs it will leave the stamina full after its disappearing so in fact you have 2 to 3 stamina bars. Its sometimes on CR and Cradle kinda usefull wenn bosses mean to wait a bit to start there annoying events.
    > On Devo i play very much with Shield raising to heal my Group straight after a heavy aoe like the little circles in cradle and i dont need to take care if i have stamina for P&P.
    >
    > The 25% deflection chance are a nice gimmick but nothing you really need for your survivability.
    >
    > So in my Mind it´s really depend on your playstyle if you wanna use Eclipse or stick to another one.

I would use the enchantment eclipse especially for the 6 seconds in which the stamina remains stationary, allowing me at least the crying deaths against the sisters and the frequent use of the sanctuary.